First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joey

Chapmanville, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Been seeing her around st. albans lately, did she move bac?
1 post removed
Denise

Roanoke, VA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I love Jess!
troy

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Seen her today in sa havent seen her for years!!!! She lookn hot as evr!!! Is shewit anyone these days?
Really

Roanoke, VA

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Probably still with her MAN Derek!
wow

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Yea seen her today she back in sa, she is hot as helk these days asked her if she was talking to someone she said yea didnt ask her if it was derek or not
1 post removed
wantn it

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Let me see her out cause ima get with her for sure
haha

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Thats my ex, great chick to be around and shes a lil freak!!! Killer!
not cool

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 14, 2012
I tried talkn to her told me she was seeing someone
Tom

Roanoke, VA

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Yea probably everybody!!!
afav

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 22, 2012
she works at hooters she sigle an idk y u wana talk shit u dnt evn no her to say shit like that
Dirty Randy

Uneeda, WV

#13 Dec 23, 2012
i want to give her the clap
For sure

Richmond, VA

#14 Dec 23, 2012
U got dope?
Dirty Randy

Uneeda, WV

#15 Dec 24, 2012
i can get some if that is what she likes
For sure

Roanoke, VA

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Sold! She's yours! Lol what's so good about her? The fact that she's easy, or don't take care of her kids? She's not sexy at all; I don't get it; haven't and never will I guess! Enlighten me!!
Jessica

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Dirty Randy is a troll, ignore the stupid idiot.
Matt

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 29, 2012
Fu ck randy babe I'd slap that fool, get ready and ill be there LOL
Roc

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 4, 2013
Fur sure you most not know her well and be blind! she is very beatiful and sexy as the come. She be lookn fine always dressed very classy. As far as dope shit goes you must be speakn off rumor she aint on nothing like that. She takes teriffic care of her kids been doing it for 4 years on her on. And how she ez I no her an derek broke up an he been gone a year but they were together fot 6 & a haf years and never did nothing wroung on him she needs to have her a lil fun now. And go ahead and post ur real name and ill enlightn ur ass with a two piece
For sure

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Wow! F@ck the two piece bring the whole bucket!
Lol

Roanoke, VA

#21 Jan 15, 2013
Roc- you must not know her real well there bub! She ain't beautiful or as sexy as they come! If that's the case then I don't want one! CLASSY? Ok whatever! As far as dope goes u have no clue; what are roxi, heroin, opanas, diludad, anything u can shoot. U don't get day report twice in a row and 90 days in jail for nothing? C'mon! Terrific mom- if she was mine I'd run away; lock kids in their rooms and go get dosed at the clinic in huntington and they're in hurricane keeping them ALONE for 4 ys how she didn't work? Derek caught her sucking a D boys cock and the D boy fu@ked up that big pussy even more! They're not broke up if they were he wouldn't write, call her, or visit frequently she's just fucking around until he gets out! Then he's gonna be breaking her busted face again along with several others! He knows what's going on he's not stupid! I've spoke to him since he's been at the hutt!
Matt

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 15, 2013
Lol wrote:
Roc- you must not know her real well there bub! She ain't beautiful or as sexy as they come! If that's the case then I don't want one! CLASSY? Ok whatever! As far as dope goes u have no clue; what are roxi, heroin, opanas, diludad, anything u can shoot. U don't get day report twice in a row and 90 days in jail for nothing? C'mon! Terrific mom- if she was mine I'd run away; lock kids in their rooms and go get dosed at the clinic in huntington and they're in hurricane keeping them ALONE for 4 ys how she didn't work? Derek caught her sucking a D boys cock and the D boy fu@ked up that big pussy even more! They're not broke up if they were he wouldn't write, call her, or visit frequently she's just fucking around until he gets out! Then he's gonna be breaking her busted face again along with several others! He knows what's going on he's not stupid! I've spoke to him since he's been at the hutt!
True story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for some discreet St Albans Sweet Putan... 9 hr Chief Small Cock 2
The Latest Drama At The Eldorado (Apr '11) 19 hr dodgeman 23
secretly lesbian 21 hr wrong2 31
SA cop twin Thu Cat Daddy 3
dylan loveless Dec 18 messingwiththewro... 6
st albans drivers Dec 18 Don Joey 2
smileys Dec 18 Don Joey 2
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web