texacana

Winfield, WV

#62 Jan 5, 2013
I totally agree. It most likely wasn't his fault.
So much true

Charleston, WV

#63 Jan 11, 2013
Come on people I am sure if you posted where you lived I am sure everyone can find some dirt about it. Drugs are everywhere not just in Amandaville.. Did I spell that right? lol Stop going there to buy your drugs and selling of drugs would stop.
texacana

Martin, OH

#64 Jan 11, 2013
Lmao me? Sale drugs? Boy wouldn't that be hillarious!
notall

Hurricane, WV

#65 Jan 11, 2013
not everyone who passes through Amandaville uses or sells drugs.
Tabo

New York, NY

#66 Jan 11, 2013
Amandaville is just depressing. Feels like they place house on the parking lot of and old abandoned industrial park. I would live there for anything.
Harley McDavidson

Charleston, WV

#67 Jan 11, 2013
winpooh69 wrote:
In the past yes it had a bad name.. The only reason was not from the people that lived there but because of the people that came there. My family lives there still to this day and trust me we are not white trash. I live in a 125,000 dollar home and 2 vehicles and a Harley so I am not white trash...Yes there is drugs everywhere not just in Amandaville.. People like Randy judge others but really its people like that have stuff to hide.. I would not doubt it if he was coming to Amandaville to buy the drugs.. lol
Since when does having a Harley make you NOT white trash?
1 post removed
winpooh69

Charleston, WV

#69 Jan 12, 2013
So when does you not living in Amandaville make you not white trash...
uragoober

Ashland, KY

#70 Jan 12, 2013
Harley McDavidson wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does having a Harley make you NOT white trash?
what the hell?? What does having a Harley got to do with being trash? A person and be filthy rich and still be trashy or they came be dirt poor and not be trashy.
Jim

Alexandria, VA

#71 Jan 20, 2013
Great place to live. I would investment my money there all day long. It can only go up from here. Great prices!!!
dontreallyknow

Nitro, WV

#72 Jan 28, 2013
Set down your crack pipes all of SA is trashed outskirts, inskirts it is awful and getting worse. Drugs are all over the town and it will never be the SA of 15 years ago so leave it or love it.
ftweb

Farmington, MI

#73 Jan 28, 2013
I live near the high school, and must say, it is one if the most quiet wonderful neighborhoods ever.
SayCheese

Wellington, OH

#74 Jan 29, 2013
Jemele wrote:
<quoted text>ato z your believes are holding back my people. When white culture controls everything. How is a black person ever going to make it in you're fixed game? When ato believes its a problem if you live next to anyone named "Tyrone,Lafonda,Deewayne " African Americans will always have a problem finding work. Your people had hundreds of years of land to gain capital at the expense of African Americans. It's time some of that money is payed back to the African American families what built this country.$750 a month for every African American until they die. Is a small price for building American.
The civil war ended 150 years ago and the civil right movement was 50 years ago. Today's government doesn't owe African Americans anything. Time to stop blaming and get busy.
SayCheese

Wellington, OH

#75 Jan 29, 2013
Jemele wrote:
<quoted text>My lack of education is due to poor funding in inner city schools. Just another way to hold us back. Randy probably used old family plantation money to afford his college. Im glad my family's hard work has helped you out. You are welcome.
Old family plantation money???? In West Virginia???? I'm white, I'm a female and I PAID FOR MY OWN COLLEGE OUT OF MY OWN POCKET. Had a job since I was 16, single mother of three. My response to you...cry me a river
Jemele

Alexandria, VA

#76 Jan 30, 2013
SayCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Old family plantation money???? In West Virginia???? I'm white, I'm a female and I PAID FOR MY OWN COLLEGE OUT OF MY OWN POCKET. Had a job since I was 16, single mother of three. My response to you...cry me a river
You're the typical racist West Virginia redneck. I would think being college educated you won't be such a bigot. I don't expect you to understand the struggles African Americans have in their daily life. I do expect you to understand having Intolerant actions/ thoughts have consequences. I'm just asking for what's rightfully ours. African Americans built this country. I don't know why you told me you're a single woman and have three kids. I bet with all them kids and being single, your food and college is payed by the taxpayers. You're no different.
ftweb

Fenton, MI

#77 Jan 30, 2013
I disagree that African Americans built the country, but I do believe everyone deserves respect. No matter skin tone. Racism is for losers. I love everyone! Lol. Amandaville is trashy, and most those ppl don't try to do better. I know, because I use to hang there when I was a teen. I got older, and made a better life. But hey, I remember the good times! I had hellacious fun sneakin out to go chill. Damn, lookin at me now, you'd nvr guess I was hangin with the under dogs. I don't deny it though. Past is past and you're only a kid once
SayCheese

Canton, OH

#78 Jan 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Jemele
"]<quoted text>You're the typical racist West Virginia redneck. I would think being college educated you won't be such a bigot. I don't expect you to understand the struggles African Americans have in their daily life. I do expect you to understand having Intolerant actions/ thoughts have consequences. I'm just asking for what's rightfully ours. African Americans built this country. I don't know why you told me you're a single woman and have three kids. I bet with all them kids and being single, your food and college is payed by the taxpayers. You're no different.[/QUOTE]
I work six days a week providing for my family so you are very wrong. I'm no bigot either. I don't care what the color of your skin is, if you want something in this life you have to work for it. Not expect a hand out. I didn't say I agreed with slavery or condoned it, support it, think it was right. However, the people that deserved anything from it were those who had to live it. Not you
SayCheese

Canton, OH

#79 Jan 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Jemele
"]<quoted text>You're the typical racist West Virginia redneck. I would think being college educated you won't be such a bigot. I don't expect you to understand the struggles African Americans have in their daily life. I do expect you to understand having Intolerant actions/ thoughts have consequences. I'm just asking for what's rightfully ours. African Americans built this country. I don't know why you told me you're a single woman and have three kids. I bet with all them kids and being single, your food and college is payed by the taxpayers. You're no different.[/QUOTE]
In reference to single, white, mother. Did you miss the part in your history classes where women haven't always had equal rights? That women make less money than men. You saying you deserve $ because African Americans were used as slaves 150 years ago is like me saying I should because my great great grandmother wasnt alkowed vote, go to college, publish writings, serve in the armed services and were expected to stay at home and cook and clean. A lot of African Americans in this country who are successful who will disagree with you.
ftweb

Fenton, MI

#80 Jan 30, 2013
True!!!
Jemele

Alexandria, VA

#81 Jan 30, 2013
SayCheese wrote:
[QUOTE who="Jemele
"]<quoted text>You're the typical racist West Virginia redneck. I would think being college educated you won't be such a bigot. I don't expect you to understand the struggles African Americans have in their daily life. I do expect you to understand having Intolerant actions/ thoughts have consequences. I'm just asking for what's rightfully ours. African Americans built this country. I don't know why you told me you're a single woman and have three kids. I bet with all them kids and being single, your food and college is payed by the taxpayers. You're no different."

In reference to single, white, mother. Did you miss the part in your history classes where women haven't always had equal rights? That women make less money than men. You saying you deserve $ because African Americans were used as slaves 150 years ago is like me saying I should because my great great grandmother wasnt alkowed vote, go to college, publish writings, serve in the armed services and were expected to stay at home and cook and clean. A lot of African Americans in this country who are successful who will disagree with you.
Do you have penis envy.
Jemele

Alexandria, VA

#82 Jan 30, 2013
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr Paul Masley 766
Casey Ward 3 hr Jess 14
pt 6 hr curious george 3
cindy mcdaniels cps work 7 hr me 5
Saint Albans JV 7 hr Red dragon baller 1
Hollie Doube Mon Lmao 11
In jail! Heather Adkins, Samantha Miller and Bi... Mon honestly 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages