MrsM

Nitro, WV

#1 Jul 26, 2011
I heard he is behind all the break ins out in Riverbend? Is this true?
Riverbender

Nitro, WV

#2 Sep 11, 2011
I have heard that he was arrested for breaking into a house in lower addition. I know he was arrested but not sure if that's a rumor or not.
no rumor

Ionia, MI

#3 Sep 22, 2011
Yes it was him and I'm so thankful it was my house that got him caught because he's done this for years!
ashton

Richwood, WV

#4 Feb 4, 2012
this is his girlfriend ashton, cops please stop trying on topix to try and find shit out . cus your dumb & lwave my boyfriends name off of here. hes in jail doin his time , & im 5 weeks pregnant. so we have a baby on the way now, so its time to get off his nutts.:) hm... thank ya !
KAH

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2012
ashton wrote:
this is his girlfriend ashton, cops please stop trying on topix to try and find shit out . cus your dumb & lwave my boyfriends name off of here. hes in jail doin his time , & im 5 weeks pregnant. so we have a baby on the way now, so its time to get off his nutts.:) hm... thank ya !
He won't be in there long enough so tell him to leave our shit alone in the neighborhood and we won't be on his "nutts"!
1 post removed
shame-on-you

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="huh?"]Ashton who?[/QUOTE]
Ashton Carte. Willy g screws every girl that will look at him and ashton is so damn stupid she thinks they are going to be a family. Hey Ashton- go do something with ur life than live off the system and visit ur boooiiiiifriend in jail.. He is a loser and u need to try not to be! Get ur head straight! Cps will take ur kid away if u continue down this path when u give birth.
Haha

Belle, WV

#8 Feb 6, 2012
He texted me two days before he went to jail asking to come see me & telling me he wanted to be with me, he does shit behind ashtons back he cheated on her with me not last summer but the summer before that.
1 post removed
ashtoncarte

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2012
Haha wrote:
He texted me two days before he went to jail asking to come see me & telling me he wanted to be with me, he does shit behind ashtons back he cheated on her with me not last summer but the summer before that.
Hunny you can hve him. Had tht shit for 4 yrs, you cann have him. He aint worth shitt!!
hisbabyg

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 6, 2013
if Ashton only knew that's all im saying:)
yuck

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Ashton do SA a favor n disappear
lol

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Ashton Wernt you pregnant by AC? And lied and never were pregnant? You're pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SA cop twin 13 hr Cat Daddy 3
dylan loveless 18 hr messingwiththewro... 6
st albans drivers Thu Don Joey 2
smileys Thu Don Joey 2
saint albans mcds Wed white chocolate l... 1
old shoneys Tue boots 15
The Latest Drama At The Eldorado (Apr '11) Tue healer 21
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web