What happened to her?
shhh

Morgantown, WV

#2 Feb 18, 2013
She now lives in hurricane and is a SLUT
My tramp

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2018
She's a ""# running a online scam sending nude picture's to guys for $ while living with her pimp
Yup

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 16, 2018
My tramp wrote:
She's a ""# running a online scam sending nude picture's to guys for $ while living with her pimp
Lol
My tramp

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2018
shhh wrote:
She now lives in hurricane and is a SLUT
Her dad called her a w%$$e and won't let her stay at home he was jealous she gives it up to other guys
Yup

Beckley, WV

#6 Jan 16, 2018
Y'all are a strange bunch lol. Ain't gonna get me to slip up and say something dumb. Try again. At least I don't have to live a life of illusion. Y'all think I'm so ignorant and try to make me believe it. Sam knows I'm not dumb lol she hated it cause she couldn't just do whatever. It was so funny when she gets caught up all she knows to do is go fn crazy and throw a fit. She tries to push you into assaulting her, literally. She thrives off of destroying people and it's disgusting.

If she would've just told me the truth so I could move on with my life then it would've never came to this. But she tries to keep all options available because she knows her run ain't gonna last forever. Must suck to live like that man, I honestly feel sorry for her that's why I tried to always show her there was a better way but she screwed with my head so much it became impossible to do what I needed to do.
Yup

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 17, 2018
She's a "know it all" and prob always will be. Someone that really knows a lot doesn't tell others that their ideas are ignorant. They lead them in a better direction. It's all about playing Switzerland in the world. Jimmy Buffett said it best, "read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, and I learned much from both of their styles."
cracra

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2018
Yup wrote:
Y'all are a strange bunch lol. Ain't gonna get me to slip up and say something dumb. Try again. At least I don't have to live a life of illusion. Y'all think I'm so ignorant and try to make me believe it. Sam knows I'm not dumb lol she hated it cause she couldn't just do whatever. It was so funny when she gets caught up all she knows to do is go fn crazy and throw a fit. She tries to push you into assaulting her, literally. She thrives off of destroying people and it's disgusting.

If she would've just told me the truth so I could move on with my life then it would've never came to this. But she tries to keep all options available because she knows her run ain't gonna last forever. Must suck to live like that man, I honestly feel sorry for her that's why I tried to always show her there was a better way but she screwed with my head so much it became impossible to do what I needed to do.
u2 man she gets around
Gross

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 24, 2018
Shes the girl that cheated with the news sports guy and broke up his marriage? Yep thats her. The girl has a skull tat, takes selfies all day, and there are nooo signs of friends....Id say questions answered....
tomtom

Winfield, WV

#10 Jan 24, 2018
fk u april @least i didnt trade sex for money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen purse 3 hr Wv2v34 8
Chris tucker (Aug '17) 12 hr Hamburglar 33
Ol gravel back Lory. Thanks! 16 hr Tina 1
Hurting people Mon Agree 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Apr 20 Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472
Andy Priestley (Aug '16) Apr 20 Piper 11

Saint Albans Jobs

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages