Jay

Moneta, VA

#22 Jul 16, 2012
derek nutter wrote:
Cool story bro tell her hit me up when she turns 18 till then im nt gettin locked over stupid bi#$h im an ahole ill stay that way ill check it out tom
I feel sorry for you to call someone you don't know a stupid b**** it's disrespectful. I'm not going to bother responding anymore to your comments. It's vulgar and you wouldn't want someone talking to your family in that way. I feel very bad for you.
Nicki

Moneta, VA

#23 Jul 16, 2012
Wow.
Nicki

Moneta, VA

#24 Jul 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you to call someone you don't know a stupid b**** it's disrespectful. I'm not going to bother responding anymore to your comments. It's vulgar and you wouldn't want someone talking to your family in that way. I feel very bad for you.
I'm sure he's probably joking maybe she looks older than her age..he's really not that bad of a guy
Yelawolf

Hansford, WV

#25 Jul 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel very bad for you.
Derek Nutter

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Jul 17, 2012
lol its cool guess we cant joke anymore in this world to many restrictions on sh^& but its straight you dont like what i have to say dont ask the fu%^ing ? got it get it good peace please feel free to comment good nite
mace

Moneta, VA

#27 Jul 17, 2012
his new OL lady is hot but hes a dog for talkin to other girls. that's wrong man
jess

Moneta, VA

#28 Jul 17, 2012
he hits his girlfriends I saw him wrestlin his ex and chokin her. good she got away before he cud cause damage!
Nicki

Moneta, VA

#29 Jul 17, 2012
New ol lady, hmm. Well hopefully all of this doesn't mess up their relationship. Gossip doesn't make him stop living life. Good luck with her.
Derek Nutter

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Jul 17, 2012
wow im worse than i thought i wanna hear more
mace

Moneta, VA

#31 Jul 18, 2012
Derek Nutter wrote:
wow im worse than i thought i wanna hear more
yer an ahole and dont need to be a dog to girls man. i know your ex girlfreind is gone but that dont mean to be a d-$k to girls. it aint cool. treat yer new girl good. u make good guys like me look bad
Derek Nutter

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Jul 18, 2012
i dnt have a new girl and since im a di$# should make u look good b$%ch if u wanna say somethin when u see me out say it dont hide behind a fu$%in name on some stupid website im out talk all u want im done with this stupid sa drama yall need to grow up peace hit me up on facebook ill get back
mace

Moneta, VA

#33 Jul 18, 2012
Derek Nutter wrote:
i dnt have a new girl and since im a di$# should make u look good b$%ch if u wanna say somethin when u see me out say it dont hide behind a fu$%in name on some stupid website im out talk all u want im done with this stupid sa drama yall need to grow up peace hit me up on facebook ill get back
ill say it to yer face any day d--k head. U need to grow up from cheatin and lyin to hittin on young girls pervert. who the hell says go to facebook to talk yer dumb.
Derek Nutter

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Jul 18, 2012
not to you b$#ch people that wanna talk i dnt need the drama from lil b%^ches that think there cool so have good life im nt postin back on here later oh ur still a p@#sy not puttin ur real name in when u see me out hallor at me faggot
1 post removed
Nicki

Charleston, WV

#36 Jul 19, 2012
This whole thing is stupid whether if he does or doesn't have someone or whatever it shouldn't matter. Go live your lives and just act like he doesn't exist responding with fake names just shows the shallowness. Mace and everyone else here just realise maybe everything you hear isn't true I'm sure there is ALOT of gossip floating around about you.
hahaYIKES

Charleston, WV

#37 Jul 19, 2012
THIS IS HILARIOUS. DEREK'S HATED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE FOR WHATEVER REASON, NICKI YOU MUST BE SOMEBODY THAT STIL CARES TO DEFEND HIM OR HIS FRIEND OR DESPERATE HELL I DONT KNOW, MACE IS A REDNECK B***ch AND AND EVERYBODY ELSE IN HERE WHO GIVES A F$%K ABOUT IT. THIS WEBSITE IS STUPID AND JUST LETS IDIOTS TALK TRASH WHEN ITS RETARDED
whoa

Ardsley, NY

#38 Sep 14, 2012
I know this guy that says he slept with derek and he told me he has some hair ass balls...
youknow

Ardsley, NY

#39 Oct 13, 2012
I wanna see his d!ck and see if it is actually as big as people put it off to be...
lmao

Hurricane, WV

#40 Jun 22, 2013
whoa wrote:
I know this guy that says he slept with derek and he told me he has some hair ass balls...
This is the most magnificent comment ever!!! hair ass balls!! HAIR ASS BAALLSSS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
peter

Pittsburgh, PA

#41 Jun 28, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most magnificent comment ever!!! hair ass balls!! HAIR ASS BAALLSSS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
lol love it
1 post removed
diva69

United States

#43 Aug 18, 2013
I know derek yes he is a ass with a lil pecker...lol he's a good guy once u get to know him just a real smart ass that's all and still with a lil pecker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banned from Saint Albans Discussion Group 51 min barbi 14
donnie sparks (Oct '15) 52 min barbi 55
Girl name Candie 11 hr haha 3
Ernie Boggs (Jan '16) Sun Whocares 25
Jada Sun JeffG 31
Who has Jada's baby?? (Aug '16) Sun Tom Clark 11
kmart (May '13) Sun KmartBoy 23

Saint Albans Jobs

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages