Shaddyside

Charleston, WV

#61 Mar 5, 2012
Tiger Nation...what a joke. The people of St Albans laugh when you say Tornado Tigers. They are a joke to all of us here in St Albans. Their coaches have never played a down in football yet think they know everything. Coaching the tigers is just a way for you to try to relive your youth. Esp. the part where you was to afraid to play football back then. LMAO
Football Mom

Saint Albans, WV

#62 Mar 5, 2012
Say what you want, the spelling bee is one thing and football is another. When you paid your child's tuition it wasn't for the sole purpose of preparing him for the spelling bee. When parents pay their child's midget league sign up fee it IS with the sole purpose of of the child playing football. Like I said before, I'm aware of the whiny parents and it is a problem, but I think the bigger problem are the NFL wanna-be daddies out there, standing on the sidelines, grunting, scratching themselves and thinking they know it all lol. If they did they would undoubtedly not be around here! That's not to take away from the great coaches and parents because there are plenty:)Like I said, my child got to play in every game. That doesn't make me blind to the fact that some of the kids whose parents plunked down the same amount of money as everyone else are getting the shaft. I never dealt with Tornado Midget League, so I'm just making a blanket statement about midget league football. By the way, very few of our kids will ever even play at the college level so I'd be more concerned about making him study for the spelling bee and keeping his grades up lol. Best wishes to all of your kids:)
dragonss

Saint Albans, WV

#63 Mar 5, 2012
dragons wrote:
Bring your kids to play for the lil dragons
lil dragons doesnt have half of the drama tornafo does for cheerleading or football
BBT

Charleston, WV

#64 Mar 5, 2012
Both SA and Tornado need to merge and become one. That way they may not get there arses handed to them like they both seem to always do. They left chemical valley league to join a less talented league and as a whole they are probably middle of the pack in that league, they should merge so they can be competitive.
Mom

Hurricane, WV

#65 Mar 5, 2012
Honestly, i hate to see anyone leave and go to another franchise. Although we love to get them. TIGER NATION is on a good track and I seriously think that you will regret your decision! Being part of a team doesn't only mean playing time. Does anyone think or teach a kid loyalty or respect anymore???
coach

Charleston, WV

#66 Mar 5, 2012
Shaddyside wrote:
Tiger Nation...what a joke. The people of St Albans laugh when you say Tornado Tigers. They are a joke to all of us here in St Albans. Their coaches have never played a down in football yet think they know everything. Coaching the tigers is just a way for you to try to relive your youth. Esp. the part where you was to afraid to play football back then. LMAO
i played football my whole childhood, and still play sports to this day!! and as for the joke>>> well we see whos hiding and talking trash on these little gay ass chat rooms. we could meet on aaaaaannnyyy playing field tomorrow and see who is afraid to step on to the field!!! I bust my butt every night of every week to try to make kids like YOURS get better so when they do get their time to shine, they look better than their parents!!! cause obviously the apple dont fall far from the tree!!! MAN UP!! or SHUT UP!! Bench warmer!!!
LMAO

Charleston, WV

#67 Mar 5, 2012
dragonss wrote:
<quoted text> lil dragons doesnt have half of the drama tornafo does for cheerleading or football
SA is so much more full of drama than tornado!!! thats why ya"ll have been trying to merdge for the last few years. and tornado doesnt want any part of it!! didnt you guys just get a scoreboard last year?? humm, and nice concesion stand!!! talk about a JOKE!!!!
and thanks to Leann is the only thing ya'll had going for ya was the cheerleading but shes gone now!!! no take it back, big up's to your D-team football!! good job!!
Soggy Bottom

Charleston, WV

#68 Mar 5, 2012
coach wrote:
<quoted text>i played football my whole childhood, and still play sports to this day!! and as for the joke>>> well we see whos hiding and talking trash on these little gay ass chat rooms. we could meet on aaaaaannnyyy playing field tomorrow and see who is afraid to step on to the field!!! I bust my butt every night of every week to try to make kids like YOURS get better so when they do get their time to shine, they look better than their parents!!! cause obviously the apple dont fall far from the tree!!! MAN UP!! or SHUT UP!! Bench warmer!!!
WOW...you just said you go to "gay ass chatrooms" That is proof of what we at SA think about your coaching. And my husband would beat you at any sport you wanted. Oh...wait...not the gay one you enjoy so much, but any other one. I hope the parents see hwo you are and make sure your not left alone with teir kid in the locker roon. Your a Perv!!!!
coach

New York, NY

#69 Mar 16, 2012
Soggy Bottom wrote:
<quoted text>WOW...you just said you go to "gay ass chatrooms" That is proof of what we at SA think about your coaching. And my husband would beat you at any sport you wanted. Oh...wait...not the gay one you enjoy so much, but any other one. I hope the parents see hwo you are and make sure your not left alone with teir kid in the locker roon. Your a Perv!!!!
Ok Swamp ASS, I mean soggy bottom, set it up, any sport, any field, court, or whatever. And do you have a lil complex, cause I was talking about this chat room, and well.... Your in it as well!! So have a better comeback next time. But didn't figure you we're very bright.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#70 Mar 23, 2012
Its funny how all the parents sit around and complain about how everything is wrong in youth sports. It happens at every level. Get involved and do something about it instead of setting on your a$$ bitching about it. If you're not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
JoJo

New York, NY

#71 Mar 23, 2012
High Class Redneck wrote:
Its funny how all the parents sit around and complain about how everything is wrong in youth sports. It happens at every level. Get involved and do something about it instead of setting on your a$$ bitching about it. If you're not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
Good post! So true
pleaaaaaase

Parkersburg, WV

#72 Sep 10, 2012
Look at all of you, you are setting an example for your children! Bitching and complaining is what they see from you and in return thats how they will act. GET INVOLVED if you don't like the way things are going!! DRAGONS OR TIGERS. its about the children learning the fundementals at a young age and putting sportsmanship and good attitudes at a young age! its a TEAM, parents and coaches should come together and support the CHILDREN. stop being so selfish!
concerned

Charleston, WV

#73 Sep 13, 2012
tiger wrote:
They are all terrible coaches.
These are children...it's not the NFL! I think parents should be role models instead of idiots!!!! I now understand why our youth is so screwed up....parents are too blame!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74 Sep 13, 2012
That's funny, cause didn't Tornadoes win all the games this last time?(my son is not in Football but I know a few kids on the Tigers and if I had to choose a team for my son to play for it WOULD be the Tigers)(: and if your son is as good as you say he is, than I'm pretty sure the coach would not put him below of what they believe he can do. Yes, it's about fun but apparently they aren't to bad cause they just kicked butt :D

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#75 Sep 13, 2012
I apologize, I meant "didn't the TIGERS WIN the games" lol not Tornadoes ..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#76 Sep 13, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>SA is so much more full of drama than tornado!!! thats why ya"ll have been trying to merdge for the last few years. and tornado doesnt want any part of it!! didnt you guys just get a scoreboard last year?? humm, and nice concesion stand!!! talk about a JOKE!!!!
and thanks to Leann is the only thing ya'll had going for ya was the cheerleading but shes gone now!!! no take it back, big up's to your D-team football!! good job!!
That's just rude and who cares who has the best concession stands and the nicest stuff, it's about the kids and sport! Low life. Jealousy goes far for some hm?
tdLew

Charleston, WV

#77 Sep 13, 2012
WillnAlissasMommy wrote:
That's funny, cause didn't Tornadoes win all the games this last time?(my son is not in Football but I know a few kids on the Tigers and if I had to choose a team for my son to play for it WOULD be the Tigers)(: and if your son is as good as you say he is, than I'm pretty sure the coach would not put him below of what they believe he can do. Yes, it's about fun but apparently they aren't to bad cause they just kicked butt :D
But didn't tornado get several good players from Dunbar? Can't believe that there MuST be a cop at each home or away games. Not sure what your seeing on your side, but right now there isn't much positive to say about Tornado. What went down a few weeks ago is epic.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#78 Sep 13, 2012
tdLew wrote:
<quoted text>
But didn't tornado get several good players from Dunbar? Can't believe that there MuST be a cop at each home or away games. Not sure what your seeing on your side, but right now there isn't much positive to say about Tornado. What went down a few weeks ago is epic.
What happened a few weeks ago?!
tdLew

Danielson, CT

#79 Sep 14, 2012
WillnAlissasMommy wrote:
<quoted text>What happened a few weeks ago?!
Coaches on tornado got in fist fight with one another, parent stormed out of the stands and knocked a cheerleader over. They are on probation, they have to have a cop at every home and road game. Last year a parent had a gun at practice. That place is a zoo! It gets worse every year. The rednecks are worse than the hood rats.
pleaaaaaase

Parkersburg, WV

#80 Sep 14, 2012
tdLew wrote:
<quoted text>
Coaches on tornado got in fist fight with one another, parent stormed out of the stands and knocked a cheerleader over. They are on probation, they have to have a cop at every home and road game. Last year a parent had a gun at practice. That place is a zoo! It gets worse every year. The rednecks are worse than the hood rats.
OH MY WORD... this is what we are teaching our kids?? wonder why SOME children act the way they do. LEARN BY EXAMPLE. children learn what they live..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Latest Drama At The Eldorado (Apr '11) 5 hr Rob 28
saint albans mcds Wed my name is jeff 6
rick reed amber duff (Apr '14) Tue Kitten 31
dylan loveliness Tue Dubz 3
brent prouse (Oct '12) Dec 23 finally 40
Looking for some discreet St Albans Sweet Putan... Dec 20 ruthy 4
jessica jeffries Dec 20 Kennygee 2
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Saint Albans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saint Albans News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saint Albans

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 pm PST