Abortion - Anti or Pro? Thoughts?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ballerina
#22 Dec 11, 2012
i too agree a pap smear shouldnt b conducted until after a girl has started having intercource thats what i ment to say. im sorry that i worded it so badly. thank you for your understanding and compliments. we as parents need to make it easy for our children to come to us with anything. i had a friend who was 13 and secretly sexualy active terrified of what her parents would do or say she kept it secret til she ended up pregnant she then had an abortion and at age 16 killed herself out of guilt
ballerina
#23 Dec 11, 2012
its sad that times are like they are it sickens me that there are so many sex offenders running loose. i truly wish there were some way to ensure a childs safety. so many bad things happen its terrifying. as for the idiot who referred to children as being worthless, are u retarded? a child is worth more than anything ever. they are priceless.
Guthrie

United States

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Kids are a waste of time..i wish mine ended up as a brown stain on the mattress instead of tax returns
cunune

Masontown, PA

#25 Dec 14, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Accidental Baby Bailout
pop

Charleston, WV

#26 Dec 26, 2012
Why not just ask if you are republican or democrat. Regardless how you feel in today's day and age you have to side with your party. No one thinks for themselves anymore, they are drones to there party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Just saying 4,194
Matt Kelly House of Delegates 2018 6 hr MK All the Way 18 455
Chris tucker 10 hr Tom Clark 9
Swingers parties? (Oct '14) Wed Tom Clark 7
Nichole schleder Tue man TlTs mike 8
Chelsea Clark Aug 15 Tom Clark 2
deadbeats on west main Aug 15 Bistahieversor 14

Saint Albans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance