SayWhat

Mount Lookout, WV

#1 Aug 30, 2010
ST. ALBANS, W.Va.(WSAZ)-- Sheriff's Deputies in Kanawha County say a woman was found dead in an abandoned home in St. Albans Sunday evening.

Laura Amos, 35, was found about 5 p.m. at 217 West Main Street in a pool of blood, according to Deputies.

Deputies say she was last seen with her boyfriend, 51-year-old Clayton Eugene "Geno" Rogers.

Lt. Bryan Stover with the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department tells WSAZ.com the couple has had a history of domestic violence.

Stover says they are now calling Rogers a person of interest; they are searching for him in St. Albans for questioning. Rogers is bald and has a lot of tattoos -- including devil horns on his head.

Deputies ask if you have any information about Rogers, contact the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.

Since: Aug 10

Linden, MI

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Did police find him at Hayes middle school and end up shooting him down cuz he pulled a gun
anoldfriend

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2010
she had her problems but was a good person at heart and did not deserve this i hope geno rots in hell.
SayWhat

Mount Lookout, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2010
as far as I know they haven't found him yet. I live in the area and am very fearful of him being close. All the news websites say he is armed and dangerous. Hopefully the cops get him before he puts anyone else at risk. Good Luck WV police.
lady

Hurricane, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2010
RehabNotJail wrote:
Did police find him at Hayes middle school and end up shooting him down cuz he pulled a gun
I wish they would. No one would deserve it more.
lady

Hurricane, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2010
According to 13 news, there is now a warrant out on him for murder.
SayWhat

Mount Lookout, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Still nothing. There r cops everywhere up Coal n connecting streets.
now in police custody

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Aug 30, 2010
BREAKING NEWS: Murder Suspect in St. Albans Murder in Police Custody
UPDATE: 8/30/10 @ 3:40 p.m.
ST. ALBANS, W.Va.(WSAZ)-- Kanawha County Sheriff's Deputies tell WSAZ.com Clayton "Gino" Eugene Rogers, 51, of St. Albans, is now in police custody.
Rogers is facing charges in the death of Laura Amos. She was found dead inside an abandoned house on Sunday.
According to a news release, Roger was located and arrested around 3:15 p.m. Monday in St. Albans.
Sheriff's Deputies tell WSAZ.com Rogers was located hiding out in a rural, wooded area near Fairview Drive, off Coal River Road. This area is not far from the homicide scene.
Rogers' arrest followed an extensive man hunt in the west side area of St. Albans, accordind to deputies.
Rogers is expected to be arraigned Monday evening at Kanawha County Magistrate Court.
No other information is being released at this time.
jim

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Yeah the people beside it is fixing it up an renting it out I think that house needs tore down
ramblin man

Madison, WV

#10 Apr 10, 2014
90% of west main needs torn down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are the biggest wh*res at sahs (Jan '11) 7 hr Mike 20
Ethan Edens 8 hr jjk 4
Don't trust these snitches 17 hr bye-bye 10
S and S Automotive in St Albans Sat Ripped off also 11
Gateway Animal Hospital (Nov '13) Fri Crystal 30
Rude workers at bank Fri So long 2
Attractive Ladies in the SA area Mar 26 Amazed 2
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web