Hurricane, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2011
bamf on the real wrote:
who ever u are ur a B!ITCH jordon would for sure beat ur ass
forsure!
BillyMotherF-cki nWhited

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Yea he definitely would. Doesn't really matter who you are. That's why you use a fake name. Obviously
Anonymous

Ridgeview, WV

#5 Jan 11, 2011
He is a great guy and he is always there for his friends
TorrD

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jan 11, 2011
I think hes a bitch who likes to hit his ex girlfriends in the face (; Call me fake I used my real name !
Jordon Whited

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jan 11, 2011
TorrD wrote:
I think hes a bitch who likes to hit his ex girlfriends in the face (; Call me fake I used my real name !
First of all i have never hit her in the face and second i have no clue why ur on here talkin shit...but its cool...ur mad bc noone will have anything to do with u bc ur disgusting. and so is she and that whole family
1 post removed
S_Smith

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Jan 12, 2011
Jordan is a good guy. He has never given me a reason to think other wise.
Tori_D

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jan 14, 2011
Really Jordon Im disgusting? Thats all you can come up with? Good one buddy. & you didnt? how else did her window break? How else did her face get scratched and glass in her eye? your a lying piece of shit drugy who has no friends except the ones who feel sorry for you. Have a nice life in the shitter cuz thats where you will always be (:
LASMITH12

Hurricane, WV

#11 Jan 15, 2011
jordon, everyone but that skanky group of people love you!
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Yes Jordon is sooooo d*mn cool, he goes around hitting girls & "trying" to beat up her family, he's NOT SH*T, he thinks he's a d*mn hard a*s when hes CLEARLY NOT & never will be sh*t. He better think again to EVER mess with that family or we'll ALL f*ck his sh*t up. SO bring your d*mn little pole, your little friends & that piece of sh*t s10 around here again cause this time she will NOT be alone, & I just LOVE that you talk sh*t about her "whole family" like you f*cking know us or something because you DO NOT. Who do you know? I mean really, her mom, dad & brother, there are A WHOLE LOT MORE of us to f*ck with, trust me. So if you feel like taking us all on come on b*tch (:
1 post removed
Tori_D

Frisco, TX

#14 Jan 15, 2011
Lol Lori you sure can run that ugly ass mouth of yours when you already got the skanky hoe wantin to beat you ass! You honestly think I'm scared of you, you deffinantly got another thing comin.
3 posts removed
Jordon Whited

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jun 6, 2011
say what yall want because my family isnt a bunch of meth heads and they dont sit around and shoot up all day my family actually has jobs and pays taxes not theives so what ever you nast skanky bi+ch
Candace P

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 25, 2011
people really need to grow up & leave this kid alone... if youre gonna talk shit do it to his face & see how far you get.
thetruth

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 11, 2011
look... he's worthless all he's worried about is drugs and not to mention beating women!! i seen it with my own eyes... that is why he got arrested for domestic battery on his last girlfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Main tweakers 6 min Seriously 15
Jill Cavender 2 hr Mary 47
Mark and Trish 5 hr Should be 7
Scarview is a rip off 6 hr Bistahieversor 11
Ordnance Park St. Albans (Nov '11) 13 hr angiedawnjones 8
wood u f*** kevin Williams? (Jan '11) 14 hr S Dolin 68
Matt Kelly House of Delegates 2018 14 hr S Dolin 459

Saint Albans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance