anonymous

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2013
So?
Truthbtold

Wyandotte, MI

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Wanna be thug but aint sh&t but a lil fa@@ot that loves D, hopefully him in his baby bro get to cell mates so they can cuddle and cry with each other a night,
acccc

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2013
anyone know wat this kid did to get locked ur
anonymous

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2013
He was in a fight.. & he's the farthest thing from a wanna be thug. You obviously don't know him.
anonymous

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2013
& why don't you go say that to nicks face?
Pretty sure I know ricks not gay.. For a fact.
Truthbtold

Dearborn, MI

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Him and his brother and mother are p@ssy's
haha

Hurricane, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
& why don't you go say that to nicks face?
Pretty sure I know ricks not gay.. For a fact.
Um, pretty sure they would say it to his face if his dumb a@@ wasn't going to be locked up for a long time. He deserves every last minute he spends in jail.
Nasty Nate

Hurricane, WV

#8 Feb 25, 2013
he's weak inside
Truthbtold

Wyandotte, MI

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Heard him and baby brother, already got punked lol
Funny

Hurricane, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2013
wonder if he is crying in jail. How pathetic. Heard his girlfriend is super ugly, their good for each other.
turthbtold

Dearborn, MI

#11 Feb 27, 2013
this lil bastard,is scrj making threats to ppl, saying hes going to have there kid hurt, who does that, a lil p@ssy a@@ punk,jail must be doing him hard, wait til he gets to prison lol
lol

Dearborn, MI

#12 Feb 28, 2013
watch out rick might getting out sounds like a snitch to me.
up yours

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 10, 2013
hey shannon and thresea from canton michigan...last name jarrel, you 2 are the biggest lieing b@#ches i know!!! you always hide behind your computers "as always"..speaking of "NOTHING, BUT LIES"!!!! YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE..COME SEE ME AND ILL PUT A DEFINATE SMACK DOWN ON BOTH YOUR "FAT A$$E$!!! U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME NOR MY BOYS!!! ALTHOUGH EVERYONE IS GOING TO KNOW HOW EACH OF YOUARE AS OF NOW!!!LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!! THRESEA AND SHANNON ARE FROM PU$$Y VILLE, CANTON MI.
THEIR NEPHEW-COUSIN SHAUN EDWARD PRICE IS A PIECE OF WANNA BE GANSTA $HIT!!! HE AND SOME OTHER CRACK HEAD PIECE OF $HIT DID A HOME INVASION ON MY HOME ON JANUARY 4TH 2013...MIND YOU I AM RECOVERING FROM CANCER AND THEY HAD MY KIDS AND SHAUNS EX STEP DAUGHTER ON THE FLOR AT GUNPOINT!!! MY CANCER DRUGS WERE STOLEN ALONG WITH A LAPTOP, XMS CASH AND CELL PHONES!!! THESE PEOPLE AE ALL PIECES OF $HIT!!! AS FAR AS MY BOYS GETTING PUNKED IN JAIL....NEVER HAPPENED!!! AND AS FAR AS THESE LOOSE LIP,FAT A$$ C..UNTS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW I LIVE Y LIFE??? THEY DONT KNOW JACK $HIT!!! IM ALWAYS MORE THEN READY TO TAKE ON THESE C...UNTS AND THROW DOWN ON THEIR FAT A$$ES!!! SO BRING IT ON...THERS YOUR INVITATION!!! AND AS FAR AS YOU OTHERS THAT HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARDS MAKING COMMENTS ....IM THE MOM...IF YOU KNOW ME THAT WELL...BRING IT!!! I KNOW YOU WONT BECAUSE YOUR JUST LIKE SHAUN PRICE WHO PUT THE GUN "NOT ONLY TO MY KIDS HEAD, BUT TO THE HEAD OF A YOUNG GIRL HERE" ITS ON BRING YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR BROTHERS..IM READY!!! BUT THEN AGAIN I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER DO IT BECAUSE YOUR ALL SCARED!!! I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!!YOU ALL REALL MAKE ME LAUGH!!! YOR STUPID!!!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY REAL NAME!!! IF YOU ASK ME "THRESEA" ISNT 50 YEARS OF AGE A LIL OLD TO BE ACTING LIKE A 12 YR OLD??? AND "SHANNON", YOU IN YOUR 30'S...YOUR ALL THE SAME!! WHITE TRASH!! SO ANY TIME YOU FEEL A LITTLE FROGGY...THEN JUMP B!TCHE$!!!! SO I CAN PUT YOU WHERE U BELONG!!!! NOW SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTHS AND GET A LIFE!!! OH YEAH SHAUNS ALRADY BEEN SCREWED IN HIS LITTLE POD AT JAIL UR HIS FAMILY, TAKE HIM A DRESS...HE DESERVES IT!!!!
1 post removed
Truthbtold

United States

#15 Mar 12, 2013
And for your info bitch, shaun didn't rob you losers, krista lied on him, the police questioned him, it wasn't him!! Heard it was a dope deal gone bad. Don't forget ppl talk wird gets out your scum
knowsthetruth

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Wow!@ up yours - I'm sure as the so called "mother" of those two delinquents, you must be so proud. Seriously? You may think you have some folks fooled, but there are some of us who know EXACTLY what kind of a trashy, low-life con artist you truly are,and we're watching. AS for your criminal spawn, they should be locked up for a long time, seeing as they are a product of their environment,it's no wonder they have turned out to be immoral, ignorant, thug-like lawbreakers who have no sense of values. I'm quite sure if some of the folks you THINK you have fooled with your lies and cons could see the threats and filth you post, they would cut all ties with you. And it will happen. SOON.
blake

Waynesboro, VA

#17 May 15, 2013
Jesus how people change over time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any couples looking for a straight male to join? 4 hr Mystery1 11
Create your own Forum 4 hr To Me 376
?Candace george (Jan '13) 9 hr Tom Clark 28
Girl at Bammys (Dec '13) 20 hr anonymous 11
Coal River/Tour de Sewer 20 hr anonymous 10
Gross Jada Martin (Pritchard) Sat Tara 14
beth graley Sat foff 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages