redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

its just as bad as the rest of the ville fights shootings stabings drugs its a dump i knew a few people who lived their because they had nowhere eles to go its bad
wondering

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

redhead wrote:
its just as bad as the rest of the ville fights shootings stabings drugs its a dump i knew a few people who lived their because they had nowhere eles to go its bad
really?? i know someone who just moved there and wondered if it was an ok place i dont know much about st. albans...
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

she better get deadbolts and a gun for protection
lmao

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

redhead wrote:
she better get deadbolts and a gun for protection
bobby joes for powder in her nose... apt# 40
1 post removed
sheesh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

you can live in the best of neighborhoods and still have this crap go on...
are you

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

sheesh wrote:
you can live in the best of neighborhoods and still have this crap go on...
u must live there... are you scummy trash too? does your boyfriend/husband make you go next door and earn his fix? lol you are not the one lmao speaks of in apt. 40 that gives bobby jos for drugs are you?
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

she probably is. that neighborhood is scum central. i feel soooo bad for the good people that get stuck in that place due to finances. i thank God daily that i live in a good neighborhood where my kids arent in immediate danger by playing outside.
sheesh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

are you wrote:
<quoted text> u must live there... are you scummy trash too? does your boyfriend/husband make you go next door and earn his fix? lol you are not the one lmao speaks of in apt. 40 that gives bobby jos for drugs are you?
No I was born and raised in St. Albans and I cant believe how bad the whole area has gotten in the last 24 years that Ive been gone. I currently live in South Carolina but St. Albans will always be home.
sheesh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

redhead wrote:
she probably is. that neighborhood is scum central. i feel soooo bad for the good people that get stuck in that place due to finances. i thank God daily that i live in a good neighborhood where my kids arent in immediate danger by playing outside.
Honey IF you THINK your kids are safe outside of your front door then you need a reality check...crime is every where. Be a good parent and stay off topix and watch your kids. No reply is needed...I dont have kids =)
sheesh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

BTW stop talking to yourself...
*****wondering
Bellevue, WA

*****redhead
Bellevue, WA

*****wondering
Bellevue, WA

*****redhead
Bellevue, WA

*****lmao
Bellevue, WA

*****redhead wrote:

Bellevue, WA

*****redhead
Bellevue, WA

wondering,redhead,lmao all from....wait for it, wait for it....BELLEVUE,WA?!?!??!

THAT BEING SAID....you must live in #40 and are advertising OR you are JEALOUS of #40!=) enjoy ur day!
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text> Honey IF you THINK your kids are safe outside of your front door then you need a reality check...crime is every where. Be a good parent and stay off topix and watch your kids. No reply is needed...I dont have kids =)
hun allow me to clue u in. you dont know diddly about my parenting skills or you wouldnt have made such a bs comment for num 1. num 2 i live in a retirement community behind a gate with security guards. you cant get in here if you dont live here. background checks are a must to live here. this neighborhood has been here over 35years and not one violent crime ever. no drug crimes either. i know this for a fact because my family owns it. the only thing the cops have ever had to come here for is a few domestics where a couple was yelling (they were thrown out) and when an alarm gets set off by a homeowner. i live in a very hard to get into neighborhood. so please keep your nose where you know what youre talking about.
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

bellvue wa? wts r u yapping about
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text> Honey IF you THINK your kids are safe outside of your front door then you need a reality check...crime is every where. Be a good parent and stay off topix and watch your kids. No reply is needed...I dont have kids =)
u seem to love to reply to my posts do u perhaps have an obsession? or maiby youre trolling or heres one maiby youre in the ville somewhere and dont have moeny for your fix or cant find a customer. hun dont worry the krt goes to charleston and huntington. u can stand on a corner and earn your 50 cents. no need to stalk me just because u wish you had my life. maiby one day youll meet a rich man and maiby not....
sheesh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

redhead wrote:
<quoted text> u seem to love to reply to my posts do u perhaps have an obsession? or maiby youre trolling or heres one maiby youre in the ville somewhere and dont have moeny for your fix or cant find a customer. hun dont worry the krt goes to charleston and huntington. u can stand on a corner and earn your 50 cents. no need to stalk me just because u wish you had my life. maiby one day youll meet a rich man and maiby not....
ok its maybe...not maiby...sheesh...and yes I am your stalker...<3 I luv ur stupid ass...lol Sad thing is I think I know who you are now...see ya on facebook...lol
wiggly

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

r the decent?
1 post removed
Guy From Amandaville Apts

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

I moved to the ville about a year ago,on December 21,2012. My family moved to the Amandaville Court apts to get away from the drugs and crime that persist in Logan County,WV. This place has been a God Send. There's no violence,not much drug activity to speak of,at least no more than usual. Criminal activity is secretive,and not in my children's faces. The people in these apts mostly have children,and are good people. No one is perfect,but people are basically good here now. No one gets in my business,and I stay in mine. I came here and got sober,if you can belive that,but in Logan I had some issues.The Amandaville Court apts are at this time a very secure and safe place to live. They're equipped with cameras and there's only one way in or out. I've heard a lot of talk about the dangers in the past about this place,but right now it's a good place to raise children. People watch out for eachother's children,and WE make it safe. BTW it's under new management and apartments are becoming available,and they have an excelent maintenance man. I've found that it's easy to avoid trouble if that's your intent.
Guy From Amandaville Apts

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

wiggly wrote:
r the decent?
Yes.Read my post below yours. I hope it helps. Good luck on finding a place if you're still looking.
wwaazzzuupp

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Filled with a bunch of white chics with mixed kids....homies hand out in the parking lot all night being loud ... They try to intimidate everyone. It's why I moved
Unknown

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

The Lady that runs these apartments doesn't put up with any BS. These apartments are monitored by cameras.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saint Albans Discussions

Search the Saint Albans Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 53,899
dairy queen 8 hr Drag queen 2
Tina Harper Sat tet 8
matt green/white mustang Sat txxxxx 5
Jacob clay got punked (Feb '13) Fri Gay Ray 29
Magic Bus Jul 24 IDIOT 18
Joey Eads , Johnny Eads , Ashley Keiffer Jul 24 Gross 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Saint Albans Jobs

•••