First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hank Hines

Quitman, AR

#1 Jan 29, 2013
If yoou got a good girl friend cheerish her thank her for everything she does even the lil stuff give her everything she ask for dont make her go work 16 hrs while you sit at home then come home and clean and cook wtf hill billy your scum do your self a fav n take your self out the equation bc you plus her = her in pain you make her feel like shit bc you know your not shit and yyour scared 1 day she'll wake up and not jus relies she deserve better she'll go for iti honestly dont know how you live with you self tuff guy you talk like a croc and got the bite of a salamander you know you straight b**ch n hell you aint gonna do nuttin to me over this post bc you had your chance to gety a piece me and wouldnt even meet me lied and act like you came aand i wasnt there you a buster always been and always will be haha pu**y
Hank Hines

Quitman, AR

#2 Jan 29, 2013
oh and and im serious gonna buy a house this summer when i get my shit once i got it and its furnised you can come ill even pay for a u haul....n dont worry bout prob wit him i stay wit the bushmaster
TODD AND DENISE

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Dude ima let it go. Your broke ass couldn't come close to me. You can't take care of you or your ugly ass kids. You can keep playin talkin junk, but WE ARE DONE WITH YOU! Bye forever loser!!!!
Hank Hines

Quitman, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2013
TODD AND DENISE wrote:
Dude ima let it go. Your broke ass couldn't come close to me. You can't take care of you or your ugly ass kids. You can keep playin talkin junk, but WE ARE DONE WITH YOU! Bye forever loser!!!!
Really my broke ass comin from mr S.I.I. himself you mooch a whopping 667.00 or somin like tthat in the summer when heating and air is booming i make that in a week and its 1 thing to insult me but you wanna bring my daughter into it and shit will get real ugly promise you bro you dont want beef with me you and i both know you would get stomped.... thats why yu nvr showed at 7/11 or go mart that day and what ever punk im HAPPY makin moves comin in the world n you a broke fuckin reject pill head who has NO clue how to treat a woman you need your ass whipped and word to the wise a women will only stick around with a pos like you for so long even if its not me 1 day she'll wake up and leave your ass for some 1 who will treat her right n i pray for that every day bc you make her miserabkle hows it feel to know your a pos bf been together almost 20 yrs and she still wont marry you dumb fu*ker might not be able to talk to her but I will always be her best friend she ever need ta count on me for somin she can unlike you shit bumb go take a look in the mirror and proceed to beat the FU*K outta your self
Arch_Angel1

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Wow! This must be the most pathetic forum yet! You shouldn't advertise how uneducated & stupid you are. You two butt buddies are ignorant .
Denise

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Hank stop please! Let it all go! I won't be around much longer so just let it all go! I don't need to get married ; it's not because of anything except I don't need a piece of paper! I mean look what happened to u! Please u say ur my friend if u r please stop! 😢 U have done pills too u know he has a condition that's why he gets them, ssi nd ssd!
cassie edwards

New York, NY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Wow.....
Arch_Angel1

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jan 31, 2013
You people are ridiculous . What is wrong with you? This forum passes ignorant into pure white trash stupidity!
macho man randy savage

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 31, 2013
I will beat both of your asses!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. i will beat your asses then bang denise till she can't walk. meet me at 7-11 in the slim jim aisle.
Whaat

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Hank Hines wrote:
If yoou got a good girl friend cheerish her thank her for everything she does even the lil stuff give her everything she ask for dont make her go work 16 hrs while you sit at home then come home and clean and cook wtf hill billy your scum do your self a fav n take your self out the equation bc you plus her = her in pain you make her feel like shit bc you know your not shit and yyour scared 1 day she'll wake up and not jus relies she deserve better
she'll go for iti honestly dont know how you live
with you self tuff guy you talk like a croc and got
the bite of a salamander you know you straight
b**ch n hell you aint gonna do nuttin to me over
this post bc you had your chance to gety a piece
me and wouldnt even meet me lied and act like
you came aand i wasnt there you a buster always
been and always will be haha pu**y
Dude your writing and spelling is so Horid! That a good way to impress a girl at all! You made your self look like an uneducated retard bro!
Whaat

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Hank Hines wrote:
oh and and im serious gonna buy a house this summer when i get my shit once i got it and its furnised you can come ill even pay for a u haul....n dont worry bout prob wit him i stay wit the bushmaster
SMH and LMAO! Horid just horid!
1 post removed
Whaat

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Feb 1, 2013
TODD AND DENISE wrote:
LMAO I can see Dogging this dude that can't hardly write and spell but the kids! Wow that's some coldhearted shit there!
Whaat

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Arch_Angel1 wrote:
Wow! This must be the most pathetic forum yet! You shouldn't advertise how uneducated & stupid you are. You two butt buddies are ignorant .
I second this! lmao
2 posts removed
cassie edwards

Novi, MI

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Sa trash. Anyone got a can?
charlestown

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Boone CO Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>
You might try getting your syntax right, before critiquing someone else's posts. Just saying. Lmao
I didn't know that people in boone county could read.
1 post removed
hmp

Nitro, WV

#20 Feb 1, 2013
boone!
Lmfao

United States

#21 Feb 2, 2013
It's ok doll!!! Come get on this big ten inch cock of mine!!! I already own the farm!! Lol leave these to shrimp di cks in the tralor park and waitin on he's Ni ger check!!! Hell real women only!!! Mine devorced me and went to the trailer park cus she couldn't handle a real man!! Dorsy has to put up with her now
Arch_Angel1

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Feb 2, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
It's ok doll!!! Come get on this big ten inch cock of mine!!! I already own the farm!! Lol leave these to shrimp di cks in the tralor park and waitin on he's Ni ger check!!! Hell real women only!!! Mine devorced me and went to the trailer park cus she couldn't handle a real man!! Dorsy has to put up with her now
Hey look! It's another non-spelling moron. Please take the time to learn the difference between " To, Too, & Two". Waitin on He's Ni ger check? Damn you're a stupid SOB, aren't you?
Jesus

United States

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Arch_Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look! It's another non-spelling moron. Please take the time to learn the difference between " To, Too, & Two". Waitin on He's Ni ger check? Damn you're a stupid SOB, aren't you?
lmfao!! If u only knew! Now if u knew what I know ud put ur haylow back on b4 ur wings get cliped!!!! Lol thos are supost to be wings right? Keep ur shirt on they look like shit
Arch_Angel1

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Feb 2, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao!! If u only knew! Now if u knew what I know ud put ur haylow back on b4 ur wings get cliped!!!! Lol thos are supost to be wings right? Keep ur shirt on they look like shit
You apparently, don't know shit. You damn sure can't spell. "Haylow? Cliped?" LMFAO!! "Supost?" If I were as stupid as you, u think if kill myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany conrad from amandaville 2 hr connie 20
Alex O 7 hr Facts 9
Who is this guy they call "HOTROD" 12 hr Big Dale 7
Heather woollard 17 hr Mrblack 3
Big Homie aka Shane Thompson (Aug '15) Thu Halo 15
krystal Nunn (Apr '13) Thu Dirty white boy 16
Ladies-N-Gents Thu Dirty white boy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages