hunnysuckle

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Who is this guy?
!

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Awh he's a sweetie. He works for the city & volunteers at the Tornado Fire Department. He was always really nice.
tornadomaniac

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 24, 2012
he never at the fire dept anymore, he just does it so he can tell everyone hes a firefighter, all gory but no work i suppose. i have met him a few times, seems nice but kinda slow
Allison

Ardsley, NY

#4 Sep 25, 2012
He's not slow lol. He's perfectly normal.
hart childress

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Thank you for the nice commints :)
The punisher

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Hart childress is a dope smoking punk!!
avc

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jul 23, 2013
hes a weirdo, dope smokin piece of crap. crappy firefighter who doesnt show up anymore and i believe he is a little slow but i dont think hes fully re tarted
hart

Nitro, WV

#8 Aug 12, 2014
I'm def not retarded I don't smoke dope as you call it either lol its nice to know what ppl think of me though . also I'm not the best firefighter and probably will never be but I actually don't even like to fight fire i enjoy technical rescue a lot more. Better field and more interesting skill set .. If I'm such a punk you would say these allegations to my face but you will not for what ever reason and chances are I have done nothing but be nice to you if I ever met you then go ahead I'll be your crutch of resentment from things you didn't do in life and cast judgement upon others from your high pedestal . I just wish you would use your names you hide as if your scared . being a cowered is something and no one respects

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark at Dwights 47 min Bistahieversor 53
Daniel Ferrell 7 hr Sheeshpeople 67
Chad Metton 11 hr Sheeshpeople 10
Hannah Rupe???? (Feb '12) 11 hr JoJo with the 14
Sarah Dunlap A 15 hr gross 46
Hollie Doub 17 hr Truth 124
Lory 22 hr Jack 12

Saint Albans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance