Since: Jan 11

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2011
emilyy wrote:
i loveee kayla(:
I love you too! But who are you? lol, I know like 10 emilys.:)
mmmm

United States

#22 Jan 11, 2011
hurd she had a abortion
emilyy

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Jan 11, 2011
sanson(:

Since: Jan 11

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2011
My goodness, really? Don't start stuff..

Since: Jan 11

United States

#25 Jan 11, 2011
emilyy wrote:
sanson(:
Awh, love you boo <3
1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

United States

#27 Jan 11, 2011
Wow, please come say it to my face. I will rock someone's shit. Just tell me your name, I'll tell you what's up. Haha, but you won't do it cause you're just a scared little kid. Otherwise you would've put your name on here. So fall back, and leave my name out of your mouth.
screwyou

United States

#28 Jan 11, 2011
u wont do nythin you cant even fight just gonna get ur ass wooped again

Since: Jan 11

United States

#29 Jan 11, 2011
Oh! Of course, I'd get my ass whooped again, cause its actually happened before. I've only been in one fight my entire life and the majority of sa saw it. For the record, I walked out without a mark, can't say the same for the other girl. Not that it matters, you're talking about a fight that's never going to happen cause your just a puss, fighting hard with your keyboard, but you won't come say it to my face. Won't even tell me your name, lol. Keep hatin..
tina4him

United States

#30 Mar 10, 2011
mmmm wrote:
hurd she had a abortion
Well you heard wrong you need to stop posting crap like this that you have no idea what your talking about!!!
FNW

Hurricane, WV

#31 Mar 10, 2011
look here this is a bit ridiculous .. how old are u all .. thats my lil cuz and if u have anything to say feel free to say it to me!!! Grow up .. She is a beautiful,sweet sixteen year old this is the last thing she needs to worry about in her life ... sooo

Since: Mar 11

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Mar 27, 2011
hey kayla...u dont kno me will u do me...lol
alva

United States

#33 Mar 27, 2011
joey morrison wrote:
hey kayla...u dont kno me will u do me...lol
I'm her dad when find u I will!!!
easy

Penn Laird, VA

#34 Apr 4, 2011
alva wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm her dad when find u I will!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha noone cares bout you pill head thief

Since: Nov 12

St Albansl

#35 Dec 5, 2012
asdfjkl wrote:
fuck!ng fat ugly desperate wh*re
I'd watch my mouth you little freak

Since: Nov 12

St Albansl

#36 Dec 5, 2012
joey morrison wrote:
hey kayla...u dont kno me will u do me...lol
NO BUT I'LL HAVE YOU DONE IF YOU'D LIKE! PRETTY SURE U WOULDN'T LIKE IT MUCH, BUT WHO KNOWS
ummm

Altavista, VA

#37 Jan 2, 2013
AlsWife wrote:
<quoted text>
NO BUT I'LL HAVE YOU DONE IF YOU'D LIKE! PRETTY SURE U WOULDN'T LIKE IT MUCH, BUT WHO KNOWS
Tina, didnt you and Al just get arrested? How does he keep making bond?
Tina Osborne

Hurricane, WV

#38 Jan 14, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina, didnt you and Al just get arrested? How does he keep making bond?
Gee maybe we're feds! Thats the last rumor I heard! Guess its just luck! This was a traffic stop although I've heard a dozen diff reasons that nosey ass ppl in this town make up to suit themselves! It really must be nice to have nothing better to do than worry about what we're doing! Never realized how popular we are, you really should GET A FN LIFE & stay the hell out of mine!
bigdaddyalnsa

United States

#39 Jan 15, 2013
You all that dont like my baby can suck it and if you want to talk shit you can come see me i got something for you so back the hell off
OMG

Springfield, OH

#40 Jan 18, 2013
the family that stirs shit on topix together, stays together.....that must be how the saying goes. i can only hope you monitor your kid's schoolwork and grades on edline as diligently as you do her topix posts
i am so over you melodramatic attention whores-- all THREE of you.

wait...wait. i got this...i know what comes next. the kid wil post some nonsensicall reply and be sure to doublee the lastt letterr of all her wordds for emphasiss. then dad will threaten to either 'do me' or 'have me done', and mom will finish it up with some threats to beat me up and a dare to post my real name (which i wont do because its far too amusing to watch them get all worked up over it). finally, they'll take the high road, or try to, and tell the whole town to go to hell because theyre moving and turning over a new leaf, blah blah etc. and this whole thread will disappear within the next day or so.
Tina Osborne

Hurricane, WV

#41 Jan 18, 2013
OMG wrote:
the family that stirs shit on topix together, stays together.....that must be how the saying goes. i can only hope you monitor your kid's schoolwork and grades on edline as diligently as you do her topix posts
i am so over you melodramatic attention whores-- all THREE of you.
wait...wait. i got this...i know what comes next. the kid wil post some nonsensicall reply and be sure to doublee the lastt letterr of all her wordds for emphasiss. then dad will threaten to either 'do me' or 'have me done', and mom will finish it up with some threats to beat me up and a dare to post my real name (which i wont do because its far too amusing to watch them get all worked up over it). finally, they'll take the high road, or try to, and tell the whole town to go to hell because theyre moving and turning over a new leaf, blah blah etc. and this whole thread will disappear within the next day or so.
NOPE!! We have a life! Our children are perfectly fine. I'm sorry you don't have a life, but I would greatly appreciate if you could be an adult Omg and don't post anything else regarding my children!
Thank you & have a fabulous life!
Tina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
foxy lady 6 hr john 10
Timothy Alan Ward (Bobo) 7 hr Tom Clark 18
Sarah Dean Cheats on Adam for drugs 7 hr Tom Clark 8
Amber duff Fri Tom Clark 4
Jessi Smith Fri Tom Clark 3
A note to Hayes Middle School (names removed) Thu lmao 11
Celeste hicks aka ice Thu Tom Clark 3
More from around the web

Saint Albans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]