momamia

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2010
Hey does anyone know anything about the guys in the parker house?I have seen a few of them and so are so damn hot can anyone tell me any of their names?
Just Saying

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2010
hoeface
momamia

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Why are you calling me that you dont know me I was just asking a queston whats so bad about that?Is there something wrong with that?
Just Saying

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2010
i said dat yous a hoe....HOE
worthless

United States

#5 Aug 3, 2010
Most of them, are worthless and they are just there to keep their sorry ass's out of jail or prison.I would say only 20% of them are there on a serious note and are really trying to get their lives straightened out and back together but the other 80% of them are just running away from the law.
momamia

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Why yo say iz a ho dat dont make no senz to me just because i axed a queston.
Just Saying

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2010
wow u got ghetto real fast,ahaa
momamia

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Just saying youz gots to go wif du flow.
Just Saying

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2010
uuuuuuuuhhhh what now? i don't speak hoe.
momamia

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Thats because u iz a skank hoe not just a regulary one they are probley cleaner than u.
Bored SA Resident

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2010
momamia wrote:
Thats because u iz a skank hoe not just a regulary one they are probley cleaner than u.
yeah that makes sense, im the hoe now, because im on here asking about a bunch of "hot" losers.mmmk. im growing bored with your ghetto retarded hoeface now. every second i engage convo with you takes away some of my knowledge, so im going to let you be to fester in your own std filled nonsense. have fun being a HOE.
momamia

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2010
You know the funny thing about this sight you can actuly get anyone started on here.AND REALLY WHAT DOES GHETTO RETARTED HOEFACE MEAN?jUST THIS LITTLE TIDBIT if you are SPECIAL NEEDS not retarted real people in sociaty does not say retarted dumb ass and by the way I do know grammer I happen to be an ENGLISH TEACHER sounds like you need to take a few classes but IM JUST SAYINGGGGGGG.
Just Saying

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2010
A teacher! wow. A hoe and an educator, your quite the multitasker. There goes our kids' future. Just Saying.
momamia wrote:
You know the funny thing about this sight you can actuly get anyone started on here.AND REALLY WHAT DOES GHETTO RETARTED HOEFACE MEAN?jUST THIS LITTLE TIDBIT if you are SPECIAL NEEDS not retarted real people in sociaty does not say retarted dumb ass and by the way I do know grammer I happen to be an ENGLISH TEACHER sounds like you need to take a few classes but IM JUST SAYINGGGGGGG.
Just Saying

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2010
BTW, teacher(cough,cough). It would be site, not sight. actually, not actuly. society, not sociaty. mmk. im starting to think im arguing with a child. but i like ruffling ppl feathers anyway. teehee
momamia

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2010
OH MY GOODNESS looks like I might have ruffeld some feathers hey I just got here to get shit started about the crack heads at the parker house because I KNOW A NO GOOD ASSHOLE LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT THAT GETS OUT OF EVERYTHING HE DOES BY EITHER RUNNING TO REHAB OR COUNCILING TO GET OUT OF IT AND GUESS WHAT IT WORKS.I FOR ONE THINK THE PLACE SHOULD BE BUSTED AND SHUT DOWN BECAUSE THERE IS AS MANY DRUGS IN THERE AS THERE IS ON THE STREET.
ajk47

Uneeda, WV

#16 Feb 2, 2013
This place is a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady that walks (May '14) 5 hr OG 4 Life 4
chelsea Aldridge 10 hr Hmmmm 4
Dealership 14 hr Buck 3
bookstore 15 hr Pill Head Fred 3
Betsy Martin Tue Summet 3
chelsea aldridge (Jan '11) Tue SA_FamilyFriend 25
brent prouse (Oct '12) Tue Wbb 41
More from around the web

Saint Albans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]