ashley

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I hate St Albans!
yourmom

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Go somewhere else
ashley

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 12, 2012
yourmom wrote:
Go somewhere else
lmao
questions
#4 Nov 12, 2012
saint albans is one of the citys in kanawha with the largest number of sex offender. its also known for meth labs and other drugs. shootings and fights, ecspecialy n amandaville or as they like to call it, the ville. my gramaw is 88 shes lived there 57 years and isnt financialy able to move. its a very nasty pathetic place to live. ordanence park is almost as bad as the ville. not to mention the bums who walk out n front of cars by gmart every day! im so glad i got to move away from all the rif raf and trash.
Hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 13, 2012
questions wrote:
saint albans is one of the citys in kanawha with the largest number of sex offender. its also known for meth labs and other drugs. shootings and fights, ecspecialy n amandaville or as they like to call it, the ville. my gramaw is 88 shes lived there 57 years and isnt financialy able to move. its a very nasty pathetic place to live. ordanence park is almost as bad as the ville. not to mention the bums who walk out n front of cars by gmart every day! im so glad i got to move away from all the rif raf and trash.
Thank you!
Grandmaw

Williamstown, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Sa is just like any other place if the police don't do there job then crime gets out of hand
redhead
#7 Nov 17, 2012
then perhaps they should get off their azzes and get to the job at hand.
Rachel

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2012
most of the people in st albans are drug addicts
or MAYBE

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Rachel wrote:
most of the people in st albans are drug addicts
Oh please! Maybe its just the people that you associate with...

Since: Nov 12

St Albansl

#10 Nov 24, 2012
or MAYBE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please! Maybe its just the people that you associate with...
Exactly I've lived here for 20 years, in the same house!! It has changed but there are ALOT of GOOD PPL here too!!
SA

Springfield, NJ

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Well Al's wife.... Wasn't your house and husband just Raided!! By the Po-Po!!! And he ended up in jail!! No wonder its changed!!!

Since: Nov 12

St Albansl

#12 Dec 5, 2012
SA wrote:
Well Al's wife.... Wasn't your house and husband just Raided!! By the Po-Po!!! And he ended up in jail!! No wonder its changed!!!
Well SA, get your shit straight! Yes they searched my fn house but found NO DRUGS, NOTHING! WHO THE HELL IS THAT? COWARD??
blah blah blah

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
questions wrote:
saint albans is one of the citys in kanawha with the largest number of sex offender. its also known for meth labs and other drugs. shootings and fights, ecspecialy n amandaville or as they like to call it, the ville. my gramaw is 88 shes lived there 57 years and isnt financialy able to move. its a very nasty pathetic place to live. ordanence park is almost as bad as the ville. not to mention the bums who walk out n front of cars by gmart every day! im so glad i got to move away from all the rif raf and trash.
if its so bad why dont you run and get granny and move her in with you!
mee
#14 Dec 6, 2012
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
if its so bad why dont you run and get granny and move her in with you!
If you knew anything of older people you would know they are very stuck in their ways. No older person wants to feel as if they are a burden to their family. Therefore she most likely doesn't want to move in with her grandaughter.
Anna S

Moneta, VA

#15 Dec 14, 2012
or MAYBE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! Maybe its just the people that you associate with...
. I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donny Kyle (Aug '10) 2 hr chris 37
Mrs snyder 20 hr Sam I am 5
hollie doub (Jul '14) 22 hr Jill 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr yahoo 1,267
Jesse Delafuentes (Jul '14) Wed Mog 10
Anyone know where to find the dope boy Anthony ... Wed Kkk 12
Sherrod lacy (Jun '15) Tue Michelle 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages