Heather Copenhaver

Hansford, WV

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Does anyone know him? I am his sister and haven't been able to find him in about 4 yrs. Even then we only spoke about an hr. Any and all info will be appreciated. Last I heard he was living in South Charleston on Garrett St. But I know he use to live in St. Albans. Thank you :)If anyone can help me...please do...I just want to see my brother, I have 3 children he has never met and i want them to meet their uncle....
Angela Nicholas

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Hey, I'm married to him. He still lives on Garrett and would love to hear from you. Email me and I'll give you his number. [email protected]
Angela Nicholas

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Heather Copenhaver wrote:
Does anyone know him? I am his sister and haven't been able to find him in about 4 yrs. Even then we only spoke about an hr. Any and all info will be appreciated. Last I heard he was living in South Charleston on Garrett St. But I know he use to live in St. Albans. Thank you :)If anyone can help me...please do...I just want to see my brother, I have 3 children he has never met and i want them to meet their uncle....
[email protected]
Get ahold of me
Heather Copenhaver

Ridgeview, WV

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Angela Nicholas wrote:
Hey, I'm married to him. He still lives on Garrett and would love to hear from you. Email me and I'll give you his number. [email protected]
sorry I just got this! My computer never sent that I had a response...I will send u and email :) and thank you for responding...my email is [email protected]
I also have a facebook, if he has one or you...I have looked him up FB and couldn't find him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ordinance Park st. Albans 6 hr IcePrncss 16
Best lay 14 hr P diddy 9
wv doh 16 hr Lol 3
Harley Blankenship arrested again 20 hr Truth 1
Caren Shelton??? 21 hr Tim 1
ashton carte.. nuff said (Jan '11) Wed I bought her 62
Adult book store in st. Albans Wed SecondCumming 4

Saint Albans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance