Tucson Groups Announce Plans for Protests on July 29th

There are 4 comments on the Jul 19, 2010, Arizona Indymedia story titled Tucson Groups Announce Plans for Protests on July 29th. In it, Arizona Indymedia reports that:

Tucson Groups to Announce Plans for Protests on July 29th Broad Arizona Coalition Will Call for Non-Compliance with SB1070, National Day of Action Tucson, AZ- At a press conference on Tuesday, July 20th a broad coalition of faith, human rights, immigrant rights and humanitarian organizations will announce plans for a nation-wide day of action on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Indymedia.

i loled

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jul 19, 2010
While the oil spill is about to get back to free flow, this is top concern. Good way to cover up the negatives in our world liberal media!
Bill

Belt, MT

#2 Jul 19, 2010
This should be a good time for the students of Sonoran Science Academy to get out there to. After all if they can sing, dance and recite poetry under the Islamic flag of of Turkey they can waive one in protest to keep there ethnic studies.

“Proud to be an Aamerican!”

Since: Jun 10

Wherever aardvarks roam...

#3 Jul 20, 2010
American authorities will be investigating these groups which continue aiding & abetting illegal boarder crossers.

Hiding, feeding, supplying, and otherwise coddling criminal illegal activity under the guise of being a "humanitarian group" is a criminal act, and will no longer be tolerated.

They will soon be sharing prison time and heavy fines, and many will be deported along with the criminals they protect.

In addition, many of these groups will have their tax-exempt status pulled and this nation will no longer put up with their continued anti-American activities.
Van Jones

Tempe, AZ

#4 Jul 20, 2010
It's pretty amazing that Airports like JFK would be shut down *AND IT HAS IF ONE person attempted to by-pass customs. YOU have to have ID-passport and a proper explanation why you just landed at JFK to get by customs; however, OUR SAME GOVERNMENT LETS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SNEAK INTO OUR COUNTRY VIA THE DESERT OF ARIZONA, AND IF YOU GET TO A SANCTUARY CITY THE POLICE WILL NEVER QUESTION YOU AGAIN. HELLO IS IT JUST ME? And if any of you stupid senior blue-hair sycophants ever get to the AIRPORT YOU WOULD SEE HUNDREDS OF LOCAL POLICE MEN/WOMAN ASSISTING FEDERAL AUTHORITIES WITH CUSTOM DUTIES. WTF

So to say it for the 5th Grader, we just check people that come into America via the Airport or Seaports Right? and local police can just help the Fed's if they are at the airport or seaport Right? This Whole argument makes me want to PUKE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sahuarita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lou's TV Apr 21 ivanci 1
News Ariz. High School Wrestlers Arrested for Sexual... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Mhm 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Graham Kotow 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Brenton Colbath 32
News Son arrested in shooting of his father (Jan '10) Jul '13 girltoobad 5
tate family (May '13) May '13 Stephen 1
News Whats closed on veterans day (Nov '12) Nov '12 JJm 1
More from around the web

Sahuarita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]