Police chiefs to AG: Arizona immigrat...

Police chiefs to AG: Arizona immigration law will increase crime, c...

There are 11 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from May 26, 2010, titled Police chiefs to AG: Arizona immigration law will increase crime, c.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Arizona's new immigration law and similar proposals in other states would lead to an increase in crime, some police chiefs from around the country told Attorney General Eric Holder in an hourlong meeting Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Tough Toenails

United States

#1 May 26, 2010
so in other words, the illegals are going to protest law by becoming even more violent and unlawful, if that's possible, so we shouldn't bother them?

Arm yourselves America. This is war.
johnwayne

Westminster, CO

#2 May 26, 2010
bring it on illegals anchors beans from mexico
GSXR

Denver, CO

#3 May 26, 2010
Something doesn’t seem right here. First since when did local police report to the federal government? Second why are the spouting the same old liberal crock that got us into the shape we are in,“if we have to find out if they are legal we can’t do our job, they won’t talk to us, there are to many to even try……”. Third have anyone of the read the law? I know Holder has not!
DL Probing

Denver, CO

#4 May 26, 2010
Is this the forum upon which to scapegoat most of our nation's troubles on the latest batch of immigrants (as hordes of racists have done for generations past) or am I lost?
Kathy

United States

#5 May 26, 2010
Tough Toenails wrote:
so in other words, the illegals are going to protest law by becoming even more violent and unlawful, if that's possible, so we shouldn't bother them?
Arm yourselves America. This is war.
Let's use some logic. If what they say is true, that the illegals will commit more crimes if we enforce our laws, then it's obvious that we need to make an all out effort to arrest and deport them as quickly as possible before they can kidnap, torture, or kill any more Americans!

If what they say is false and the illegals still commit the same crimes of kidnapping, rape, torture, and murder of Americans, then we need to make an all out effort to arrest and deport them and secure our borders!

For true stories about the innocent civilian and police victims of illegal criminals, see 'Escaping Justice.com ' www.escapingjustice.com

Eric Holder and Obama both need to be impeached and removed from office for taking the side of the illegal criminal invaders against the law abiding citizens of America!
TEA

United States

#6 May 26, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
Is this the forum upon which to scapegoat most of our nation's troubles on the latest batch of immigrants (as hordes of racists have done for generations past) or am I lost?
If you're looking for racist to post to then yes you're lost.

The racist are at LaRaza, MALDEF, SPLC and the open border groups/anti-law groups, you can find hordes of racist there...

Glad I could be of assistance to give you directions/locations of where the racist are/hang out..
DL Probing

Denver, CO

#7 May 26, 2010
I knew there had to be a right wing conspiracy theorist in here somewhere...thanks for answering the dog whistle...it's always nice to unsheet you folks early.
joanie

Denver, CO

#8 May 26, 2010
Blackmail. Instead of saying "We hear you, lawful citizen taxpayer" it's the same old song and dance you always hear from the subsidized crowd, "We'll show YOU!". And there are always sneering nabobs backing them up out of a need to seem superior to justify their own prejudices.
Some peoples kids

Denver, CO

#9 May 26, 2010
We have a Black President, Latinos are the fastest growing race and the Mexicans are building more trailers and guess for who?? Times are changing so you better get used to it!
TEA

United States

#10 May 26, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
I knew there had to be a right wing conspiracy theorist in here somewhere...thanks for answering the dog whistle...it's always nice to unsheet you folks early.
No "right wing conspiracy theorist" here however thanks for letting everyone know you align yourself with the racist and haters....
DOH

Longmont, CO

#11 May 26, 2010
Some peoples kids wrote:
We have a Black President, Latinos are the fastest growing race and the Mexicans are building more trailers and guess for who?? Times are changing so you better get used to it!
Actually you have a half black president. His mother was white but how soon you forget or over look that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sahuarita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pandora's Prophetic Places 11 hr Pandora 1
News Donald Trump's wall plan draws mixed reactions ... Mar '16 Your Ex 47
News Mixed reactions to Trump's border wall along Ar... Mar '16 tomin cali 1
News On Your Mind (Nov '07) Feb '16 Screwed 7
News Illegal immigration main topic of forum (Sep '06) Feb '16 Doctor Strange 53
News Report: Explosives Found Near US-Mexico Border (Nov '14) Dec '15 Kimmy Head 2
News Ariz. High School Wrestlers Arrested for Sexual... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Mhm 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sahuarita Mortgages