Reckless Driving at the Basha's and W...

Reckless Driving at the Basha's and Walmart Center

Posted in the Sahuarita Forum

grandma

Since: Jan 06

Casa Grande, AZ

#1 Jan 3, 2006
January 3, 2006
I was walking with my granddaughter, in her stroller. We were in front of Basha's heading towards, my vehicle. I looked to my right because I heard brakes screaching and I noticed the front side of a car, stopped about five inches, from my leg and the stroller. I yelled at the woman who didn't even appologize. As, I approached my vehicle, she parked her car, in front of mine. I noticed she had a baby, in her arms. I told her to be more careful, especially with her own children, in her car. I honestly, can not believe how rude she continued to be. I wrote down her phone number, name and license plate number. I called the number because she is a Realtor here in, Sahuarita. She answered her phone and I told her, I am calling the Police.

I called the Police and filed a report. I am concerned about all the Senior's who shop at Basha's and Walmart. I believe something needs to be done, regarding the SPEEDERS and RECKLESS, drivers at the shopping center. I know, I will not go back to that store. It, just takes a second to drive carefully and consider that other people are out walking to and from their, vehicles.

All, I know is that woman is very lucky. If, she had hit my granddaughter and myself. I would do everything within my power, to see her behind bars.

Sincerely,
Fran Navarro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sahuarita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FeaturePoints referral code TZFTCC (Feb '15) Aug '16 Antonio 2
Pandora's Prophetic Places (Jun '16) Jun '16 Pandora 1
News Donald Trump's wall plan draws mixed reactions ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Your Ex 47
News Ariz. High School Wrestlers Arrested for Sexual... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Mhm 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Graham Kotow 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Brenton Colbath 32
News Son arrested in shooting of his father (Jan '10) Jul '13 girltoobad 5

Sahuarita Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sahuarita Mortgages