$100 A POUND FOR LOBSTER SALAD ... And other tales of Hamptons ...

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Jun 3, 2007, titled $100 A POUND FOR LOBSTER SALAD ... And other tales of Hamptons .... In it, Newsday reports that:

The lobster salad on Main Street in Sagaponack is a creamy blend of mayonnaise, lemons, dill, capers and fresh Maine lobsters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Brick, NJ

#1 Jun 3, 2007
Wow! What next? I would think the money would be better spent on other things.

Wondering if the people spending these exorbitant amounts are earning it honestly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sagaponack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump demands Ginsburg resign for criticizing h... Oct 11 Go Blue Forever 21
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Sep '16 friend of cops 2,897
News After losing suit against former boss at top me... Aug '16 Rev Cash Dollar 3
News The Latest: FBI expected to release Clinton doc... Aug '16 Fooling No One 1
News Longtime aide Huma Abedin like 'second daughter... Aug '16 Woof 1
News $326 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Win Is Large... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ekkchai Ariyawong 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Oct '13 tommy 16

Sagaponack Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sagaponack Mortgages