Author Kurt Vonnegut Dies at 84 : The...

Author Kurt Vonnegut Dies at 84 : The Morning Call Online

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 12, 2007, titled Author Kurt Vonnegut Dies at 84 : The Morning Call Online. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Kurt Vonnegut, an American cultural hero celebrated for his wry, loonily imaginative commentary on war, apocalypse, technology, materialism and other afflictions in "Slaughterhouse-Five" and other novels, has ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

ARW

Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 12, 2007
We're all bugs enamored in amber ... RIP KV

“Dirk Duncum”

Since: Feb 07

Allentown

#2 Apr 12, 2007
This man was a legend! Other legends include Charles Bukowski and Jack Kerouac.

“Too soon old, too late smart..”

Since: Feb 07

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Apr 12, 2007
I remember the day my dad came home from work when I was at the house and he was so happy to have a piece of information for me relating to my interests - it was the early to mid-70's and I was off in my own world. The news was that Moravian College had been given the original manuscript of, I believe, Slaughterhouse Five.
The passing of my youth has just been confirmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sagaponack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After losing suit against former boss at top me... 10 hr Rev Cash Dollar 3
News The Latest: FBI expected to release Clinton doc... 18 hr Fooling No One 1
News Longtime aide Huma Abedin like 'second daughter... 23 hr Woof 1
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Aug 11 chamleo 2,896
News Trump demands Ginsburg resign for criticizing h... Jul '16 Synque 22
News $326 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Win Is Large... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ekkchai Ariyawong 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Oct '13 tommy 16

Sagaponack Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sagaponack Mortgages