Caroline Kennedy's new book: 'A Famil...

Caroline Kennedy's new book: 'A Family Christmas'

There are 16 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 5, 2007, titled Caroline Kennedy's new book: 'A Family Christmas'. In it, Newsday reports that:

During her childhood, Caroline Kennedy would always find such Victorian-era gifts as walnuts and oranges in her Christmas stocking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

dawn coffin

Lincoln, ME

#1 Dec 5, 2007
Dear Caroline, I remember you as we were both children and you lived in the White House. Thank you for your book and I want one as soon as they are available here. This work is an important work and highlights when our nation was more traditional. I am so happy that you and your family combine the Jewish and Christian holidays into a seasonal celebration. I admire you greatly and have grieved with you throughout the years.
N Dorata

Rye, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2007
"Dear Caroline, I remember you as we were both children and you lived in the White House. Thank you for your book and I want one as soon as they are available here. This work is an important work and highlights when our nation was more traditional. I am so happy that you and your family combine the Jewish and Christian holidays into a seasonal celebration. I admire you greatly and have grieved with you throughout the years. "

Could not have been said better
Vincent

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2007
N Dorata wrote:
"Dear Caroline, I remember you as we were both children and you lived in the White House. Thank you for your book and I want one as soon as they are available here. This work is an important work and highlights when our nation was more traditional. I am so happy that you and your family combine the Jewish and Christian holidays into a seasonal celebration. I admire you greatly and have grieved with you throughout the years. "
Could not have been said better
Amen to that. Caroline is the epitome of family values, integrity and honor. She is definitely a first class lady, as was her mother. God bless you and your family Caroline.
Stan Marsh

Oyster Bay, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2007
great woman from a great family, but one word of advice: Botox
Voice of America

Smithtown, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2007
Stan Marsh wrote:
Stan Marsh, if that is your real name. Your Botox comment is very crude, and idiotic. You are a stupid, stupid man! Are you one of those doctors, who decided to do BOTOX Injections instead of going into the GP practice, so you can make millions? And BOTOX women to satify the male ego, with women who look like androids, and have a pea brain. Your BOTOX comment says a lot about men like you, I can not image a more shallow persona than yours.
Cake

Bronx, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2007
Stan Marsh wrote:
There is always one idiot in th group.
Voice of America

Smithtown, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2007
Dear Caroline,

All the best of the season to you and your family. You are the finest of ladies, with true American Traditions, and Values in tact. We need more people like you and your family in this the United States of America and the world. God bless you and your family.
Peg

Lansing, MI

#8 Dec 10, 2007
"A Family Christmas" is a beautiful seasonal gift book, full of history and fun. Caroline is a beautiful person, both inside and out; with a lovely family. God Bless.....
Grandpa

Mahwah, NJ

#9 Dec 10, 2007
Dear Caroline:

Don't get into a car with Uncle Teddy.
Former Plainviewite

Ithaca, NY

#10 Dec 13, 2007
You can only imagine the jealousy of the people who write such hurtful and stupid comments. Their childhoods must have been miserable.
bobilapurugganan

New York, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2007
Thanks Caroline. I can't wait to get the book...and certianly pass it on to my granddaughter, Ariana. This is one more gift she gets from me while I'm away sacrificing for a better future for her and her mom, Kitzi. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS!
Donna Curtis

AOL

#12 Dec 17, 2007
I googled this site for info on Caroline's book, "A Family Christmas" which I intend to buy and give to my daughter, Patrice. She has had a Kennedy obsession since the '60s. It will live on with this gift.
laura

Salisbury, MD

#13 Dec 17, 2007
Caroline is only a few days older than I am, I have admired her all my life. Very classy lady
Ossuary

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2007
laura wrote:
Caroline is only a few days older than I am, I have admired her all my life. Very classy lady
Then belated Happy Birthday greetings, laura.
truthist

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2007
Cake wrote:
<quoted text>
There is always one idiot in th group.
Just one? I am relieved.
Bill Jefferson Clinton

Warwick, MA

#16 Dec 17, 2007
Was Marilyn Monroe there? I sure wish I coulda done that babe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sagaponack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump demands Ginsburg resign for criticizing h... Jul 16 Synque 24
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Jun '16 James 2,895
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... Jun '16 Nopal 4
Song about the Citiots! Jun '16 John_Albert 1
Song about the Citiots! Jun '16 John_Albert 1
News $326 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Win Is Large... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ekkchai Ariyawong 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Oct '13 tommy 16

Sagaponack Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sagaponack Mortgages