Nails Expert

Sandwich, MA

#1 Aug 26, 2009
They had moved from there old location next to Aj Marks Jewelry in Wareham! Everyone please visit. In Massachussetts
LPS

Buzzards Bay, MA

#2 Sep 24, 2009
I've been getting my nails done at Jenny's Nails Spa for approx. 3-1/2 years. I find this business to be very professional with regard to the work that they do. Jenny's is clean and comfortable. Both Ty and Nina aim to please when it comes to pedicures, manicures, a full set of nails or a fill. I STRONGLY recommend Jenny's Nails to everyone.

Nails Expert wrote:
They had moved from there old location next to Aj Marks Jewelry in Wareham! Everyone please visit. In Massachussetts
Pedicure LOVER

Sandwich, MA

#3 Dec 5, 2009
JENNY'S NAILS SPA IS THE BEST NAIL SALON IN EAST WAREHAM. GUARANTEED FOR A GREAT TIME. EACH MOMENT IS THE BEST
HappyCamper

AOL

#4 Dec 28, 2009
Best shop around. I am a long time customer. The new location is beautiful. Happy New Year!!
ALB

Sandwich, MA

#5 Mar 8, 2010
I heard such great things about this place and was so let down when i went there. I payed for their most expensive, deluxe pedicure, and went home with heels just as rough as when i went in. SOOOO much polish was painted on my nails that they smudged even after an HOUR of drying time. The white lines on my french manicure were uneven as well. As i was trying to relax and read a magazine, another staff member asked me 3 TIMES why i wasn't working today ( I told her THREE times I have thursdays off ) and she asked where I usually go to get my nails done. She then asked me why i commute so far to work, and why I go all the way to Boston to get my nails done. I will never go there again.
swifts beach girl

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Sorry that ALB had such a bad time but I have been going there for 5 years and I would never go anywhere else. Nina and Ty are wonderful people and want their customers to be happy and satisfied.
I have gotten mani and pedis there and have never been anything but extremely satisfied. If you are looking for an impersonal place where no one speaks to you then definetly don't go here! If you are looking for a warm place where someone will remember you and remember just how you like your nails and will be happy to see you when you walk thru the door then this is the place for you. I give them 5 stars out of 5!
Nails Lover

Sandwich, MA

#8 Jul 6, 2010
Jenny's Nails Spa got a facebook page. check it out on updates of new pedicures, colors, design, and much much more.
Nails Lover

Sandwich, MA

#9 Jul 6, 2010
Nina and Ty

AOL

#10 Jul 25, 2010
We love you long time.
Hot Mama in West Wareham

Wareham, MA

#11 Jul 26, 2010
I absolutely love Jennys Nails I went there for the first time five years ago and have not gone anyway since! I recommend them to everyone!
Hot Mama in West Wareham

Wareham, MA

#12 Jul 26, 2010
I absolutely love Jennys Nails I went there for the first time five years ago and have not gone anywhere since! I recommend them to everyone!
ALB

Sandwich, MA

#13 Feb 7, 2012
I gave Jenny's nails another chance ( my first review was not good!) and am happy to say I have changed my mind about this nail salon. The nail techs that I had the first time no longer seem to be there ( they must have been new or not employed there too long) My second experience was with a man ( I assume he was 1 of the owners) and he was professional, great personality, did a great job, and I was very happy all around.( The salon is clean also I may add!) I am so glad I gave this nail salon another shot. I have gone back a few times now, and I am always pleased. Also, the employees that I had the first time are no longer there!
Wateverbro

Wareham, MA

#14 Mar 16, 2013
I have been going to Jenny nails since they opened here in Wareham and I would never go anywhere else. Ty and Nina are very personable and they take the time to get to know you so the next time that u come in they know exactly who u are and what u want. They are the best place in Wareham hands down I also give them a 5 out of 5 stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sagamore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gsm sandwich forum (Feb '10) Jul 23 Jecfpelenio 38
Wind Turbine Health Assurance Plymouth Wind Tur... Jul 20 Bob Delong 1
Cell phone software repair Jul 18 DanRobThird 1
Plymouth Wind Turbines July 20 2015 Jul '15 Bob Delong 1
Stolen emblems from Bourne National Cemetery May '15 Cemetery Worker 1
help May '15 sup 1
MBTA membership key to Buzzards Bay May '15 Bob Delong 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sagamore Mortgages