Sony

Ayer, MA

#1289 Aug 16, 2014
Kundrot dionkie wrote:
I want the useless unemployed short fingered one dionkie!!!
yes and that's me
Brian

Marlborough, MA

#1290 Aug 16, 2014
You mean 2014 don't you?
Kundrot dionkie

Hanson, MA

#1291 Aug 16, 2014
The lazy useless layabout, dionkie!!!
Mr Perfect

Malden, MA

#1293 Sep 25, 2014
Coakley is in
cil

United States

#1294 Sep 26, 2014
Charlie wrote:
I'm for Baker.
scott nive try
See u in court...vote just vote...the real cil..
Mr Perfect

Malden, MA

#1295 Sep 27, 2014
Vote for Coakley for Governor
Malden Resident

Everett, MA

#1296 Sep 28, 2014
There is no way that I would ever vote for Marsha Coakley She was slow to prosecute a child molesting police officer from Somerville because his father was out collecting campaign funds for Coakley when she ran for Attorney General. Coakley doesn't have any kids and could care less about our kids when it comes to her political agenda. We had to wait until Leone became Middlesex DA before that molester was brought to justice and convicted of molesting his own niece. When that Fitchburg kid was missing, she made claims that if she was Governor, she would reform DCF. Why wasn't DCF reformed by the current regime which includes AG Coakley? I wonder how many other Blackstone House of Horrors are out there because no one has lifted a finger to reform anything. It's all status quo.
John

New Bedford, MA

#1297 Sep 30, 2014
Great job Deval.Just want to say thank you for spending millions of dollars on clean energy project in newbedford ma.Now dredging harbor and burying tons of PCBs 200 yards off fairhaven ma shoreline next to fairhaven neighborhoods.He should move his family to fairhaven ma so they can inhale all of the PCBs that we are going to be exposed too.Thanks again windmill project clean energy what a joke wake up people.
Totally disgusted

Malden, MA

#1298 Oct 1, 2014
I was raised in a blue collar family here in Everett. We always voted democratic - the party for the working people. We now vote Republican - we are so tired of paying medical bills, section 8 housing, EBT cards, WIC checks, etc etc for these ILLEGALS and lay-abouts. Martha definitely is looking to these people to be her voter base, here and in the future. The party of the working people ceased quite a while ago. This family just cannot afford to financially support those not willing to work. You know the mantra, "Everything free in America." This has to come to a screeching halt. Tired also of reading in the police report about those driving with expired licenses, unregistered vehicles and worse, no license at all. Having all I can do to support my family, can't support others.
Jtn

Fitchburg, MA

#1299 Oct 2, 2014
I support Kevin Lynch as the next Governor of Massachusetts in 2014
lifelong Everett Resident

Medford, MA

#1301 Oct 3, 2014
Martha????
Remember, " It isn't legal be illegal."
What will she do as Governor?
DCF are Monsters

Presque Isle, ME

#1302 Oct 4, 2014
Malden Resident wrote:
There is no way that I would ever vote for Marsha Coakley She was slow to prosecute a child molesting police officer from Somerville because his father was out collecting campaign funds for Coakley when she ran for Attorney General. Coakley doesn't have any kids and could care less about our kids when it comes to her political agenda. We had to wait until Leone became Middlesex DA before that molester was brought to justice and convicted of molesting his own niece. When that Fitchburg kid was missing, she made claims that if she was Governor, she would reform DCF. Why wasn't DCF reformed by the current regime which includes AG Coakley? I wonder how many other Blackstone House of Horrors are out there because no one has lifted a finger to reform anything. It's all status quo.
I also will not be voting for anymore democreants. As for that sadistic child raping psycho cop Martha Coakley refused to prosecute, that sadistic psycho cop raped a toddler with a hot curling iron. Patrick and Coakley have continuously defended DCF, a child abusing agency of monsters. Monsters who exploit children to death. As far as I'm concerned a recent campaign ad criticizing Coakley actually didn't go far enough with the criticism she deserves.
DCF are Monsters

Presque Isle, ME

#1303 Oct 4, 2014
And I'm so sick of that smirking Patrick who has giggled through every interview I've ever seen of him. It was especially difficult to witness his defense of that indefensible abominable child abusing agency of monsters while he defended his vile hideous DCF ogre, Roche.
DCF are Monsters

Presque Isle, ME

#1304 Oct 4, 2014
And on that Blackstone House of Horrors, the police department a mile or so down the street from that house of horrors, and DCF, that agency of abominable monsters were well aware of that house of horrors long before the decayed bodies and skeletal remains of at least infants were discovered. Over the years DCF monsters and cops were called to the house of horrors a number of times but left living children in the squalor of at least three feet of feces, garbage, maggot filled baby bottles and the rotting corpses of babies. But then DCF is also the agency who deems the sexual assault of foster children in state custody, consensual sex.
Jtn

Leominster, MA

#1305 Oct 4, 2014
DCF are Monsters wrote:
And on that Blackstone House of Horrors, the police department a mile or so down the street from that house of horrors, and DCF, that agency of abominable monsters were well aware of that house of horrors long before the decayed bodies and skeletal remains of at least infants were discovered. Over the years DCF monsters and cops were called to the house of horrors a number of times but left living children in the squalor of at least three feet of feces, garbage, maggot filled baby bottles and the rotting corpses of babies. But then DCF is also the agency who deems the sexual assault of foster children in state custody, consensual sex.
Yeah Man!!!! When is DCF going to wake up and learn it's their job to raise other peoples kids! I'm as outraged as you are.
DCF are Monsters

Presque Isle, ME

#1306 Oct 5, 2014
And there's also the case of convicted serial child molester/baby raping monster John Burbine who got chance after chance to molest and rape babies as young as 8-days-old thanks to the failure of several agencies, including Department of Children and Families (DCF), DSS, the Department of Early Education and Care, the Middlesex District Attorney's Office, and the Sex Offenders Registry Board. Its not as if there weren't warnings. Its not as if no one knew about this monster. They all knew about this convicted baby raping monster. Its just that none of these agencies did anything to stop baby raping monster John Burbine. Even though they all were well aware of him for years, and years, and years.
Praxis33

United States

#1307 Oct 6, 2014
DCF are Monsters wrote:
And there's also the case of convicted serial child molester/baby raping monster John Burbine who got chance after chance to molest and rape babies as young as 8-days-old thanks to the failure of several agencies, including Department of Children and Families (DCF), DSS, the Department of Early Education and Care, the Middlesex District Attorney's Office, and the Sex Offenders Registry Board. Its not as if there weren't warnings. Its not as if no one knew about this monster. They all knew about this convicted baby raping monster. Its just that none of these agencies did anything to stop baby raping monster John Burbine. Even though they all were well aware of him for years, and years, and years.
So when you open up your mother back door brown hold with two fingers a side and put your mouth under the opening how much does your mother fill it? Do you wait until it overflows before you close it? Does you mother help you with the excess? So when you mother raped you as a child it mad you the pitiful loser of a man you are today? Maybe you need to have your mother squat over you mouth more often.
Kundrot dionkie

Hanson, MA

#1308 Oct 10, 2014
Why the lazy useless short fingered lay about dionkie!!!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#1309 Oct 10, 2014
Totally disgusted wrote:
I was raised in a blue collar family here in Everett. We always voted democratic - the party for the working people. We now vote Republican - we are so tired of paying medical bills, section 8 housing, EBT cards, WIC checks, etc etc for these ILLEGALS and lay-abouts. Martha definitely is looking to these people to be her voter base, here and in the future. The party of the working people ceased quite a while ago. This family just cannot afford to financially support those not willing to work. You know the mantra, "Everything free in America." This has to come to a screeching halt. Tired also of reading in the police report about those driving with expired licenses, unregistered vehicles and worse, no license at all. Having all I can do to support my family, can't support others.
"I was raised in a blue collar family here in Everett. We always voted democratic - the party for the working people. We now vote Republican - we are so tired of paying medical bills, section 8 housing, EBT cards, WIC checks, etc etc for these ILLEGALS and lay-abouts. "

Actually, you're "Totally" a Republican Troll trying to convince people that Democrats aren't Democrats anymore!!!!

You're FOS Troll, no Democrat would ever say those things you posted and that exposes you as a Polito Troll!!!!!

You see, Polito is a Teabagger although she doesn't want the media to call her that, but thats where the idea for Trolls like you come from!!!!!

You're trying to paint the narrative that Dems are voting for Republicans, THEY AREN'T and it's nothing more than the narrative you WANT others to believe.

Teabaggers are soooooo easy to spot, same as ignorant trolls who pose as Dems!!!!!!

So, do people want to vote for the party that cheats, lies, tries to steal elections with trolling??

No they don't, MA sure doesn't need a Teabagger as Lt. Guv either!!!!!!!

You've just been exposed for the troll you are!!!!
Totally disgusted

Malden, MA

#1310 Oct 10, 2014
What I said is true - the dems are giving away money to ILLEGALS - looking for a new voter base. I can't afford to support these people any longer (sec 8 housing, EBT cards, free phones, free medical care, etc etc. Supporting Baker all the way...What positives has Martha done for the working people ??? None come to mind. She is too soft on crime too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sagamore-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seeking (Feb '10) May '12 veteran 3
Debate: 9/11 Anniversary - Sagamore-Beach, MA (Sep '11) Sep '11 Don Hopper 1
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Sagamore-Beach, MA (Jul '11) Jul '11 freeamerican2011 2
Whats Wrong with People? (Aug '09) Dec '09 whats wrong with ... 3
News Bourne rape suspect faces fraud charges (Jul '08) Jul '08 jack sparrow 1
News A friend in need (Jun '08) Jun '08 Kim 1
More from around the web

Sagamore-Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance