pastfriend

Brookline, MA

#1 Feb 19, 2010
mike scott
Kayleigh

Plymouth, MA

#2 Jan 25, 2012
This web site ripped me off I tryed to sign up but by accident I typed in my birth yr in wron and I didnt notice it so I hit continue and it says I'm to gong but I really aren't too young and now it won't let me try again it says sorry your to young but I really ain't I made a mistake. Be sides cold and Dylan aren't on a lot be cause their busy and any ways ppl always pose as them so you don't Even now if it's really them. So I don't even really care any more. This web site sucks because of the reasons I listed above. Thank you I hopebi got my Point across. :-)
veteran

Leeds, UK

#3 May 12, 2012
Kayleigh wrote:
This web site ripped me off I tryed to sign up but by accident I typed in my birth yr in wron and I didnt notice it so I hit continue and it says I'm to gong but I really aren't too young and now it won't let me try again it says sorry your to young but I really ain't I made a mistake. Be sides cold and Dylan aren't on a lot be cause their busy and any ways ppl always pose as them so you don't Even now if it's really them. So I don't even really care any more. This web site sucks because of the reasons I listed above. Thank you I hopebi got my Point across.:-)
If you want to read/contribute to threads and posts you do not need to sign up. Just find the post you want type in any name you want to use and then add your comment.
Other thing you can do, open a new free hotmail account(you can have as many as you want)then register using that account(make sure you get your DOB right this time)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sagamore-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: 9/11 Anniversary - Sagamore-Beach, MA (Sep '11) Sep '11 Don Hopper 1
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Sagamore-Beach, MA (Jul '11) Jul '11 freeamerican2011 2
Whats Wrong with People? (Aug '09) Dec '09 whats wrong with ... 3
Bourne rape suspect faces fraud charges (Jul '08) Jul '08 jack sparrow 1
A friend in need (Jun '08) Jun '08 Kim 1

Sagamore-Beach News Video

Sagamore-Beach Dating
Find my Match

Sagamore-Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE