Restaurateur charged with writing bad checks

There are 3 comments on the Apr 8, 2009, The Southampton Press story titled Restaurateur charged with writing bad checks. In it, The Southampton Press reports that:

Restaurateur Ed "Jean Luc" Kleefield was arrested Friday and accused of writing two bad checks totalling $295,000 to a lender who is now laying claim to Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southampton Press.

Iron chef

New York, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2009
I know exactly who you are and the real reason you were fired was because you were stealing money from the cash register on a daily basis and the hostess caught you 5 times. Stop trying to bash someone because you're the criminal.
Stop planting stories along with your concrete thug friend.
Non Madoff

United States

#3 May 11, 2009
Iron chef wrote:
I know exactly who you are and the real reason you were fired was because you were stealing money from the cash register on a daily basis and the hostess caught you 5 times. Stop trying to bash someone because you're the criminal.
Stop planting stories along with your concrete thug friend.
I have proof and am willing to offer it. You are producing a lie along with the lies of the Fat Toad. I don't know Mr. Pyke and I never stole. I kept that business running. If you think that I stole a nickel you and the host should confront me with the evbidence you loser.
peter

Lakewood, NJ

#4 Dec 2, 2010
This lunatic manager is named Angelo who raped the restaurant until he was quietly let go and has not worked in the business since, I believe he was flipping eggos at an IHOP recently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sag Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
News Downtown Montauk Project Underway, Officials Ho... Apr 1 um how about 3327 XV 1
News Benefits & Galas Mar 27 Robert P 1
News Local craft brewers take on big beer Mar 27 Frank D 2
Review: Vanderleigh Properties (Nov '08) Mar 26 STAY AWAY 37
News Community Reading Feb '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Sag Harbor Resident Joins Business Law Firm Jan '15 Leachmark707 1
More from around the web

Sag Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]