Owner of local insurance agency charged with fraud, falsifying records

Dec 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

The owner of W. Davis Insurance in St. Johnsville was arrested and charged with falsifying business records and insurance fraud after a joint investigation into his practice.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
ex customer

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

well buzzy, i guess they had amassed enough crap on you after 20 years.
Duh

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

He's been doing it for nearly 20 years. I had problems with my insurane company 20 years ago claiming non payment when I paid directly to Buzz
ex customer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
He's been doing it for nearly 20 years. I had problems with my insurane company 20 years ago claiming non payment when I paid directly to Buzz
you too! i had the same exact problem. when i called to get to the bottom of it. his secretary at the time gave me enough attitude saying if i didn't like it i could always go somewhere else. best bit of free advice that miserable POS ever gave me.
ex customer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

i see i'm getting the royal ttreatment from the pro buzzy side. knock yourselves out... no really, knock yourselves out. i aint making any of this up.
fulton county citizen

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

People can push all the disapproval icons they want, but he's arrested and now it's time to face the consequences for his alleged criminal activity.If true, these are despicable acts that placed honest hard working people of your community in jeapordy of being seriously hurt financially including possible loss of homes. If true, rot in jail criminal!
Feel bad

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, that's what ins people do.
Been there

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I heard some of the villages' finest said it was a one time occurrence....perhaps they meant the being caught part!! I know numerous people who caught him when the insurance companies sent them late payment statements after they already paid!!

Since: Dec 12

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Been there wrote:
I heard some of the villages' finest said it was a one time occurrence....perhaps they meant the being caught part!! I know numerous people who caught him when the insurance companies sent them late payment statements after they already paid!!
How's business Buzz? You've screwed one too many people I suppose ?
scum-detector

Williamstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I hope you lose everything Buzz! You are scum of the earth. To all his family that will judge this post...piss off!!! in advance
down looker

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Now he can talk about himself at the harbar instead of other people. He should be arrested for drinking and driving.

Since: Dec 12

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I don't know who judged down looker's post as "nuts", and "disagree" because what the poster said, is true! He drinks A LOT, and drives drunk A LOT.....I KNOW, and everyone else in St. Johnsville knows it as well...even his family.
melisa

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Buzz is on vacation in the Vergian Islands as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sag Harbor News Video

•••
Sag Harbor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sag Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••