Butch

Ilion, NY

#7225 Jul 11, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
Der Fuhrer Cuomo has to go.
DO YOU LIKE NEW YORK NOW?
Over all 35 New York
Cost of doing business 49
Economy 14
Infrastructure 42
Workforce 45
Quality of Life 22
Technology/innovation 01
Business Friendly 30
Education 02
Cost of living 47
Access to Capital 03
CNBC REPORT 2013
Andy will be reelected in a landslide!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7226 Jul 11, 2014
Butch wrote:
<quoted text> Marxism is a political philosophy not an economic system. Obama is well off, was put into power by capitalists and will make tons of $ in the future.
He was put into power by an uninformed citizenry, especially the OWS people.
l live here

Akron, OH

#7227 Jul 12, 2014
I will vote for Hillary because my mom wears the same pant suits she does my moms ass looks good too she lets me tap it on fridays after we get our fish fry from the dog house.
good luck

West Hartford, CT

#7228 Jul 12, 2014
Good luck
lionland

Fremont, CA

#7229 Jul 12, 2014
Will they do anything about all the babies in Africa being RA PED , they RA PE babies so they don't get aids.

QUALITY PEOPLE QUALITY TRIBES

Judged:

13

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hans Schmitt

New Britain, CT

#7230 Jul 15, 2014
Any one but Cuomo
LLT

Schenectady, NY

#7231 Jul 16, 2014
Joe Schmo wrote:
I'll vote for The Rent is Too Damn High party before I vote for Cuomo again.
Who else is running?
Rob Astorino!!!

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-rof...

Cuomo – who as U.S. Housing Secretary under Bill Clinton helped sow the seeds of the of the subprime mortgage crisis that didn’t explode until the end of the Bush presidency – is not a popular governor. He has systematically antagonized lawful gun owners, taxpayers, Catholics, the unemployed and conservatives, who are a significant portion of the equally significant upstate electorate. At the same time, he’s helping New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver – who rules the chamber with an iron fist and makes Tammany’s Boss Tweed look like a statesman – keep the lid on a series of scandals that insiders say would rock the state capital to its foundations were the full extent of what was going on known to the voters.
BJ Datta

Binghamton, NY

#7232 Jul 16, 2014
Astorino has a snowball chance in hell of winning.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7233 Jul 16, 2014
BJ Datta wrote:
Astorino has a snowball chance in hell of winning.
It all depends on whose agenda he supports.
Rush Limpballs

Ilion, NY

#7234 Jul 22, 2014
Andy's up by 40 points over Azholerino in the latest Faux and EIB polls. Why do the republicons/teabillies even try?
BJ Datta

Binghamton, NY

#7235 Jul 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends on whose agenda he supports.
He supports his personal agenda.
Wake up

Camden, NY

#7236 Jul 23, 2014
Cuomo has done nothing but contribute to people pouring out of this state. Anyone who believes he is any less crooked than Obama is brainwashed.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7237 Jul 23, 2014
Wake up wrote:
Cuomo has done nothing but contribute to people pouring out of this state. Anyone who believes he is any less crooked than Obama is brainwashed.
Obama is a communist is the difference. Cuomo is a mere crook.
You are stupid

United States

#7238 Jul 23, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a communist is the difference. Cuomo is a mere crook.
Reported!
Glenn Beckerhead

Ilion, NY

#7239 Jul 23, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a communist is the difference. Cuomo is a mere crook.
Obama can't be a commie and a Nazi at the same time. Uncle Dolf hated the Bolsheviks and used them as a scapegoat before the Jews. Please stop rewriting history. That's my job. Stick w/ your Faux News talking points and the naive sheep will still follow.
Billy O Liar

Ilion, NY

#7240 Jul 23, 2014
Glenn Beckerhead wrote:
<quoted text> Obama can't be a commie and a Nazi at the same time. Uncle Dolf hated the Bolsheviks and used them as a scapegoat before the Jews. Please stop rewriting history. That's my job. Stick w/ your Faux News talking points and the naive sheep will still follow.
Beck's guru is David Barton. Barton is a RW religious zealot. He is even more batchit crazy than the nuts who post their Fox News propaganda on this site.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7241 Jul 23, 2014
Billy O Liar wrote:
<quoted text> Beck's guru is David Barton. Barton is a RW religious zealot. He is even more batchit crazy than the nuts who post their Fox News propaganda on this site.
Glen Beck is a Judas Goat.
He lures the sheep in for slaughter.

He talks a big libritarian talk, but at the last minute, steers you back to the big establishment. Look at what he did to Ron Paul.

I do listen to him with a cautious ear, just like I would with Rachel Maddow.

Good liars use 75% true to support their 25% lies.

So listening to both sides helps you filter out some truth.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ALEX JONES IS ALWAYS SCREAMING?
That guy needs an inside voice!
Greta Van Gutterat

Ilion, NY

#7242 Jul 23, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck is a Judas Goat.
He lures the sheep in for slaughter.
He talks a big libritarian talk, but at the last minute, steers you back to the big establishment. Look at what he did to Ron Paul.
I do listen to him with a cautious ear, just like I would with Rachel Maddow.
Good liars use 75% true to support their 25% lies.
So listening to both sides helps you filter out some truth.
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ALEX JONES IS ALWAYS SCREAMING?
That guy needs an inside voice!
Alex Jones is the quintessential conspiracy theory crackpot. His tales are so tall that the tin foil in his hat doesn't stop the voices that lead him to his next delusional conspiracy theory. He sounds a lot like some of the Fox News zombies that post their tripe on this site. I often wonder if they actually believe the bilge that they post or if they are entertainers like some of the RW talking heads that they quote.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7243 Jul 23, 2014
Glenn Beckerhead wrote:
<quoted text> Obama can't be a commie and a Nazi at the same time. Uncle Dolf hated the Bolsheviks and used them as a scapegoat before the Jews. Please stop rewriting history. That's my job. Stick w/ your Faux News talking points and the naive sheep will still follow.
I say he is a commie.
teddy Joe McCarthy cruz

Ilion, NY

#7246 Jul 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I say he is a commie.
atta boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sag Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Nancy Genovese Get Her Money Yet? LOLOLOLO... (Feb '11) Dec 14 Rich Giddens 9
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Dec 6 Sheen 2,865
Police: Supervisor Scott Russell Involved in Si... Nov 22 tne martian 1
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov '14 edlacinski 4
$326 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Win Is Large... Nov '14 Ekkchai Ariyawong 1
'Pride' star Ben Schnetzer triumphs in U.K. Sep '14 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2

Sag Harbor News Video

Sag Harbor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sag Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sag Harbor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sag Harbor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST

ESPN 8:05AM
Vick: Florida St.'s Winston 'future of the NFL'
Bleacher Report12:16 PM
Vick: Jameis Is Future of the NFL
NFL 1:52 PM
Report: Julian Edelman to miss Pats vs. Jets tilt
ESPN 2:12 PM
Source: Pats' Edelman out with a concussion
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
LeGarrette Blount Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Shoulder and Return