Tina

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

What a psychotic wench. Who tells their mother to "go f themselves?" This spoiled biotch doesn't deserve Jerry. How can these guys marry these rotten, spoiled brats. I truly don't understand. My husband would have left my @$$ in a quick minute. And my mother would have my hide, no matter how old I was, for acting and talking like that in public. These, nasty girls act like they are these special stars when in reality they act like a bunch of ghetto, trailer trash!
Kay kay

Quogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

That girl is NOT from Southhampton! She is a liar. Every place she went was in Riverhead, I am betting she is from Flanders. She might be in Southhampton township, but NOT in any way Southhampton.
hampton283

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

This was DEFINATELY NOT Southampton, NY. She must have been from Riverhead or from somewhere up to island. These people give Southampton a bad name. No one from my town is like that. Never seen a house with bars on the doors. And please when you write anything about us, one 'h' in Southampton please.
hampton283

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Don't know why my location says Brentwood, NY. I live in Southampton.
harley girl 883

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

My bet is the husband divorces Kim when he wakes up and realizes he married a spoiled bitch. Surely he isn't so hard up he can't find a decent woman instead of that cow. I hope her tits fall off and the botox leaks out of those boot lips.
Laurie

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

She is no way from Southamton. everywherebshe went was in Riverhead, I think her apartment was over a bodega on Main st. Her brother was right at home around the corner from the suffolk county jail
wowzers

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

All of these people hating on the Kim as though her family wasn't crazy as h*** and her fiance Jerry wasn't lazy. I liked Kim, and I could understand her frustration. If my family pissed me off that much, I'd go a little apesh** too. I hope they are happy and have a long life together.
frequentwind

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

The article about her in the Riverhead News-Review states that she's from Flanders.
brazilianb00ty

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

she says in the show shes from flanders, idiots. nobody apprently can listen when you're all too busy whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sag Harbor News Video

•••
•••

Sag Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sag Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE