James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2866 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2634 Nov 26, 2012
Good morning! I just in on the last post! I just woke up. Am still sleepy. I play, " hooky, " with Harold also. He more fun then, " a barrel of monkees! " He smart and he sure beat gettin' eatin' alive! I hook up with Harold this morning,( I'll text him,) and see if he want to go to the racetrack? Any of you want to talk about what you eating for breakfast? I think Harold makes his comments geared towards a sort of pyschology to see if there are any other, " killers, " out there! Laytor! P.S. I'm having pan cakes,( or flapjacks as they are called down this part of the cuntry.)
Harold schaefer7794

United States

#2635 Nov 26, 2012
Good morning Snodgrass! Overly stocked on those products to say the least,( 150 cartons of Saran and Reynolds Wrap.) Hey, Snodgrass, you interested in Roger Mohranini leather boots for woman and girls? Got 9 pairs-really nice. Text me Snodgrass! Later.
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2636 Nov 26, 2012
No way! Not into it! Thanks.
Geoffry

United States

#2637 Nov 26, 2012
Anybody privy to what either or both wives did like in jobs? In hindsight, do any of you involved with the nursery and Bissett know if he had a secret twin brother? According to a hint in todays N.Y. papers,( headlines ) " dope, " " rope, " and or " drop, " or " proper, " and " secret, " were involved totally or in part concerning Bissett and the Gilgo killer! I really wonder what reason he might have given when he went off to dumb the bones? In his position and line of work did he have to drive often or did he work in an office mainly? My group is still working on quelching these so called rumors. Later! Any comments are welcome! Even from Curious! ;-)...
Geoffry

Astoria, NY

#2638 Nov 27, 2012
Does anyone know if Bissett used a pillow to sit on at his dinner table?
Niel Snodgrass II

Astoria, NY

#2639 Nov 27, 2012
Hey Geoffry, cut out the offbeat, offtrack humor! This is a serious affair! Ask questions that make sense because all these threads and posts make none what so ever. Only a while ago some character posted that Craiglist had a competetor that wanted them out if the picture. And someother person asked if anyone knew if Bissett wore falsies teeth? Another guy dsid he only went on a killing binge when he got into an argument with his wife! Have some sympathy for the SCPD. They seem to be the, " fallguys, " for these tragedies being covered up and the media-s are having a feast!!!
Harold schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2640 Nov 27, 2012
O.K. What idiot left 2 bags of frozen pork patties, a couple of soiled girlie bikini underwears, 2 used condoms and a 4 pack of pears from Key Food near a tree where I live? Later!
Geoffry

Astoria, NY

#2641 Nov 27, 2012
Hey Harold, that sounds like that Christmas song? Do you think Bissett woke up early on Christmas morning with his family to give out the Christmas gifts? Of course I do! He was a good christian soul. I can't fathom him being the Gilgo Ghoul! Later!
Harold schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2642 Nov 27, 2012
Geoffry, you have learned your lessons well! Hoe long have you been reading the post of mine and mothers? Keep up the good work. Is it raining where you are? Later!
Geoffy

Richmond Hill, NY

#2643 Nov 29, 2012
Harold, you are probably correct! 25years countdown, 24 yrs. 23yrs. 22 yrs...later!
harold schaefer7794

East Northport, NY

#2644 Dec 3, 2012
Gypsy Maria is now granting rim shots
boops

Lindenhurst, NY

#2645 Dec 5, 2012
Man being questioned in Gilgo Murders
Doesn't look like J. Bissett to me

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp...
Geoffy

Richmond Hill, NY

#2646 Dec 5, 2012
boops wrote:
Man being questioned in Gilgo Murders
Doesn't look like J. Bissett to me
http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp...
I can't get the picture your suggesting!
Geoffy

Richmond Hill, NY

#2647 Dec 5, 2012
What do you mean?
Geoffy

Richmond Hill, NY

#2648 Dec 5, 2012
Some people on the 4thread think Lucius Crawford is the Gilgp Beach Killer? His intials aren't J.B. Plus they state he's black African American. Plus he never ate any of his victims. What up wit these post-ers? Later
harold schaefer7794

Richmond Hill, NY

#2649 Dec 5, 2012
Hello! I didn't write the bit about the rim shots! And Boobs is just trying to, " bait, " someone? I never watched that snuff film! Too crazy. And I have no desire to know what, J.B. or whoever also did to the Gilgo victims body parts be4 he killed them! My interest is waining on this Gilgo stuff anyhow! Winter is setting in. They discovered Marilyn Monroe's photograph on the moon! Provable left there by Neil? Too many crazy bastards in this country who never could find any normal satisfaction in things like sports, painting, writing, etc. etc. Later! P.S. Go listen to Justin Bieber videos, old and new Jouquin Phoenix movies!
harold schaefer7794

Richmond Hill, NY

#2650 Dec 5, 2012
Oh yeah, as the Italian guy in the movie farts and says, " otherwise I'm gonna bust your legs, " he means the movie, " Misery, " so you gotta watch it also! Later!
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2651 Dec 9, 2012
Hi! Oops, " UPS " wrong movie! In the year 2525, 000pS, wrong song and film. In 1992 there were approximately 400 American films released, probably? In the month of August, 1992,( and this will be complicated and time consuming but very well worth it,) one movie stands out more then the rest concerning a hint as to who the Gilgo Killer,( and/or cohorts ) is/or are! What is the largest seating capacity movie theater in New York City? Loew's in Flushing? RKO? You'll have to bring in the experts on that part. Whatever! Go look up what movie was playing there at that time. Watch it! 27\12\16-at least audible ideots. If it's a multiplex movie theater, we're a bit fucked to say the least! ;-):-):-(.. Ahhhh, o.k. I got it fore SURE! You gotta watch all the movies in those time sluts I gave you in the aforementioned sentence. There it in black and white so to speak and not to be humorless or ous is the Gilgo Killer or something said or in the scene or scene. Now go catch him/her! Later! P.S. I'm so glad in spite of all the Hollywood nintopoops that I could help here!
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2652 Dec 9, 2012
Hey, while, " they " r bizzy wit da last post, I want to tell you somthin Geoffry told me in a phone call a few moments ago. Geoff Ooo ps said, " Dominican Nanny probably owned som stock in the downside companties involved with the lawsuit and Krim. The Dominican mob??? Later! Boy do the mobs ever stop playing foo keeps! 30\12\11! Later.
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2653 Dec 9, 2012
Oh yeah, how is everyone doing with their flips? Try this-eat one or two of your favorite foods while doing the card flip. Or/and try this, have your Grandpa eat something of his favorite and hold hands with him-don't let him tell you what he is thinking or feeling then do the card flip. Wal-La, magic, see what I taught you! Later! P.S. Have Grandma hold hands with Grandpa, telling,( present tense,) them to feel love,( oh yeah, emotion works well too,) and feel it for the love the had for their parents, while they are thinking of a favorite passtime or hobby your great grandparents had. I can get complicated because i invented n developed this game. Some if u may have to go slower at first but you'll catch on in no time at all. Confusing??? Just keep practicing! Kater!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sag Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... May 18 Doc Savage 1
Fire Warning for Suffolk County starting May 13... May 13 GUEST 1
News Quinipet Camp and Retreat Center: A peaceful pl... May 9 Robert Aloo 1
News Hamptons Million-Dollar Homes Bolster Real Esta... May 1 GUEST 2
News Optometrist Apr '15 Beach Man 2
News Downtown Montauk Project Underway, Officials Ho... Apr '15 um how about 3327 XV 1
News Community Reading Feb '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
More from around the web

Sag Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]