James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Comments (Page 122)

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of2,853
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
prince darkness

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

harold schaefer7794 wrote:
<quoted text> cause the numbers was on there? Maybe! Hello, wake up!
Jeff ingegno set him up
Prince Darkass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I reluctantly watched Great Cat. Sorry, hot pepper in my eye just wants me to cry be4 I open up his fly then decide who's to die; Zipperhead, you, me or the other guy? Jeff Eggroll! Can't you characters stay focused for more then a 15 second commercial? I find it imposible to believe you're having sex with all these different people who do what you tell them? Some of the action is co-incidental. I'll grant you that! I know you ain't boffing Grandma! At least not Carlos's. I've no idea about your own relatives? In conclusion, if James Bissett III ever listened to that heavy metal he must have been handcuffed, had been slipped a, " mickey, " and was then having oral sex performed on him by an old toothless goat or mutton. Secondly, if he was forced thru that murder, he would have murdered and smashed his T.V. and the C.D. It road in on, but not with any people. Later! P.S. Please refrain from sticking to old River Phoenix philosophy; " everything means something." Thanks for listening and reading!
Prince Darkass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

O.K. So now u no a lil bit more bout me. I only like to have a lenthy affairxxx with people who r lovely n beautiful. One of my shortcummins??? Who cares? The unbeautiful? The unlovely? Ass 4 a fast fling-that's just fine too! Later! P.S. I should a added pumpkin in there someplace! Ugly n unlovely fit into that catagorey! Have u checked the kids DNA? They say that stuff runs in the family? Look in the mirror watchers.
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Hey, who the heck are these people writting in my style? I go out for a friendly lunch date and return to find these syringes at my doorstep! What gives? Where are they from? Someone check their earlobes and get back to me, please! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hi Curious! Good morning! Oh, what the heck, so now you know?? I especially like to text and/or communicate with you! I have a sort of, a sort of crush on you!:-). I have a feeling concerning you this morning. Don't drive to the Post Office(r?) today,(pg.24)...but walking only-stay away from all white guys,(cars?) Cross over to the other side of the avenue where neccesary to avoid the cars. Only the white ones including the guy part. One can't be too careful you know! You might as well avoid white corn with your dinner or lunch also. What the heck, avoid reading anything written on the right side of the pages too. Ass a matter of fact??? don't wear anything white either! Don't use any white toilet paper either butt wipe with colored people only! Stay tuned! Later
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hi Bloggers! This just in! J.B. was an avid user of after dinner mints. The kind that comes wrapped in a small single unit. Everybody knew that. One such packet was found near one of the victims skelectical remains just under one of the decaying burlap bags. Gypsy Maria accounts for this bit of info. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Oh yeah, one of my associates asked me to ask if the pen that was used to write the suicide note was ever found? He has a theory about it! I also have a theory about those people who never answer or respond to anyone's comments on this thread-knuckleheads! One more thing. Do the authorities have any of the used condoms Bissett usrd when he had sex with a prostitute? If so, what brand ne? Later
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Hello Bloggers! Put your thinking caps on. Who does it behoove for the authorities or the writers of news articles to keep this Gilgo Murder Stuff off track, confusing and misleading? Gypsy Maria says, " the nation, the public, a guy named O' Connor,( your guess is as good as mine as to who the f... is O' Connor and what he or she has to do with the Gilgo affair,) certain millionaires, certain police and little Gypsy boys n girls! Later!
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I studied at the London Police Academy for 6 years and thr Gilgo Murders Case stinks of rotten fish + chips so to speak! Laytor!
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Oh yeah, motive is a good start here. What could possible motivate this Bissett character? What could possible motivate a host of people, orginizations and authorities to keep the lid of confusion on this Gilgo affair? Laytor.
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Hey everybody, hi! This Bissett fellow ever go trick or treating on Halloween? His family or friends would know? No? Yes? What or who did he dress up as? A girl or a guy character? What did he do with his candy treats? Did he answer his door dyring Halloween night or day? What kind of candy did he give out? Candied puppy paws, vanilla and chocolate maybe? Chocolate covered cockroaches? He was one totaled out zipperhead! Passing himself off as a human being! RIP slug! Laytor!
harold Schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Hello Bloggers! Has anyone done research on any other similar situations like this Gilgo biz where an individual is suspect yet not suspect. Or is this Gilgo affair an original situation? Later!
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hello Logheads! Stop pestering the police. They peed more time to figure this Gilgo affairy out then let them have sit! I say! Laytor.
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

W.C. Fields played opposite a character-Norman Bissonet in a very old movie? The other character name was Jim. Fields played Harold.What was the name of the movie? Recall that Jim was a kid! Was this radio or a movie? Later! P. S. What was said between the kid and Fields and a third character-a woman by the name Amelia?
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Someone must be ultra powerful to pin the Gilgo murders on Bissett and remain in hiding themselves? Who?
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I doubt that their protecting people from Manhattan or Wyoming or Alaska. People from Long Island!!! Laytor.
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Hi! Curious was probably, problematic and full of wizdum when she turned down my offer to confer with me about writting a book concerning the Gilgo Ghoul? From what I surmize the book wouldn't sell. So what does anyone think about me asking her to confer with me about a book concerning Cashous Clay? Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

A thriller???
harold schaefer7794

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Hey Bloggers, I just read yesterday that a majority of, " Watchers, " ( 27l/32s ) have an average I.Q. of 55! Ha ha! Later!
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Its very weird that his wife irene has a live in boyfriend who was convicted 3 times of domestic violence on his (still wife). Mr john escobar broke his wifes nose twice and fractured her face. She also caught john meeting men and women off craigslist in nj.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of2,853
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sag Harbor Discussions

Search the Sag Harbor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 min Out with the GOP 6,319
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,317
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
Southampton day laborer hiring site closed (May '07) Jul 6 Dave 182
Tom Fortino: One of the reasons why you need to... Jun 22 Tiago 1
New mural graces school Jun 19 SHELTER ISLAND SCHOOL 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun 10 Cmon Already 754
•••
•••

Sag Harbor News Video

•••
•••

Sag Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sag Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE