Find a Hamptons rental or share

Full story: Newsday 6
Looking for a Hamptons rental or share for the summer? This Amagansett beach cottage is still available. Full Story
Imaybeoldbut

Baldwin, NY

#1 May 21, 2009
HERE WE GO WITH ALL THE HAMPTONS BS ... THANKS! IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE UP TO ...
Barry_LIRR_Boy

Hawthorne, NJ

#2 May 21, 2009
I agree- this is amusing at best.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#3 May 22, 2009
who cares; thanks to rich, obnoxious celebrities, the Hampton's are no longer a paradise
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#4 May 22, 2009
I know some that have inquired about summer rentals in Weshampton Beach. There's so many rental properties available that realtors are calling from 6 PM to midnight cutting prices during the calls...

Interesting when those who could care less when times are good are literally begging when the supply heavily outweighs the demand...
Dooche bag

White Plains, NY

#5 May 22, 2009
The hamptons are great!!
Joey Palente

Jackson, NJ

#8 May 22, 2009
Wanna buy a Condo at auction in
Southampton? You can on Sunday at 1pm. Check it out !!
www.AuctionAmericaRealty.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sag Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police concerns plague changing Quogue (Jul '07) 11 hr artistbynature 22
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Clifford Spencer 758
James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Fri Sherlock Holmes 2,857
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
•••

Sag Harbor News Video

•••
•••

Sag Harbor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sag Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sag Harbor News, Events & Info