Cops: Greenport 'bomb squad' caught o...

Cops: Greenport 'bomb squad' caught on MySpace -

There are 57 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 23, 2007, titled Cops: Greenport 'bomb squad' caught on MySpace -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A duo that called itself the "Bomb Squad" and set off a pipe bomb at a Greenport water fountain blew any chance of anonymity, police said Tuesday, when detectives saw a video of the explosion on MySpace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hoby Crewcannon

Parsippany, NJ

#46 Oct 28, 2007
These losers have a bunch of crazy videos on another myspace labeled Hot Fire Films. These N^%#@! is crazy. send the away for life
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm...
Hoby Crewcannon

Parsippany, NJ

#47 Oct 28, 2007
So many details

San Jose, CA

#48 Oct 29, 2007
Melanie Recchion
Have you seen the other myspace pages they have? You should look at them. They are a great jem to society.
Melanie Recchion

Mahwah, NJ

#49 Oct 29, 2007
So many details wrote:
Melanie Recchion
Have you seen the other myspace pages they have? You should look at them. They are a great jem to society.
Of course I have seen them... I also see nothing wrong with them... but I see it from a different side... See I know these 2 and I know that all the videos they have made we in fun...
So many details

San Jose, CA

#50 Oct 30, 2007
Melanie Recchion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I have seen them... I also see nothing wrong with them... but I see it from a different side... See I know these 2 and I know that all the videos they have made we in fun...
different side????????? What world are you in.
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

#51 Oct 30, 2007
Now everyone should be more respectful toward these two potential Republican Presidential Candidates !
NYC -Guy

New York, NY

#52 Oct 31, 2007
You guys need to shut up! and take a good look at your faults before judging others! I know Ricky one of the guys involved and he a great guys! He went through a hard time when his sister died from cancer! Now he's part of a sketch comedy group which must have been involved in this! So sure maybe it wasn't a good idea...and I'm sure he'd take it back if he could...but if any of you have never made a mistake in life then go ahead and judge! But most of you have! So don't judge someone you don't know unjustly!
Melanie Recchion

Mahwah, NJ

#53 Nov 1, 2007
I can't believe that people are still talking about this.. Media hype.... Maybe if everyone got the whole story (true story) it wouldn't have turned into this circus!
Dana Saetta

Englewood, CO

#54 Jun 5, 2008
leave him alone he is my bro and i love him.

You people don't even know him!!!!!
Brookhaven

Port Washington, NY

#55 Jun 6, 2008
These guys are HILARIOUS! Their videos are really really good. They deserve their own show, seriously. People are too uptight these days.
whoo who wamu

Englewood, CO

#56 Jun 11, 2008
Listen u jerks ricky is so cool. u don't even know him!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE! K.....
Beano

Stanfordville, NY

#57 Jun 22, 2008
Ok listen to all of you mean mean horrible people out there ricky's sister died of cancer!!ok cancer!!! Now im his other sister's bffl so i would now. When she died he was there at 3:00 am ok! He is NOT a loose cannon wow ok you the loose cannon. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!
Beano

Stanfordville, NY

#58 Jun 22, 2008
A-Rod wrote:
A 24 and 26 year old? By the look of that video they look like 16 year olds from Kentucky, sorry Kentucky..
Boy talk about your inbreeding and maturity 26 years old, come on grow up! In jail that is.
You are a horrible person...you don't even know him!
Dave

Montrose, PA

#59 Aug 2, 2008
Beano wrote:
Ok listen to all of you mean mean horrible people out there ricky's sister died of cancer!!ok cancer!!! Now im his other sister's bffl so i would now. When she died he was there at 3:00 am ok! He is NOT a loose cannon wow ok you the loose cannon. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!
Is his other sister named Kate(Kathryn)?
Beano

Stanfordville, NY

#60 Aug 12, 2008
nooo
Dave

Montrose, PA

#61 Aug 15, 2008
O.k., thanks.
tom deely

Ardsley, NY

#62 Mar 17, 2013
Leave it alone people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sag Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many Vietnam veterans say they support lifting ... Tue YourEx 10
News Many Vietnam vets say they support lifting of a... May 23 Bama Yankee 1
News Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, hospital... (Dec '09) May 22 drugs thin the herd 34
News Suffolk men had stolen appliances in rental tru... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Apr '16 rob 2,894
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... Mar '16 wild child 1
News Local craft brewers take on big beer (Mar '15) Feb '16 Mayor P 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sag Harbor Mortgages