Court says strip search of child illegal

Court says strip search of child illegal

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 25, 2009, titled Court says strip search of child illegal. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Supreme Court ruled today that a school's strip search of an Arizona teenage girl accused of having prescription-strength ibuprofen was illegal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Sue the school out of existence! Mr Wilson needs to serve time in prison and should be branded as a sex offender
batman

West Hartford, CT

#2 Jun 25, 2009
Shoulda just called me, I'll do the seach next time.
Go DFL

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 25, 2009
Schools are a breeding ground for drugs. This where the fight against drugs taking place. Same as in airports they do strip search sometimes, they should do it in schools too. Constitutions come and go. Drugs stay. If you have a better idea on how to fight drugs - go to school and I am sure in a year or two YOU would be conducting strip searches.
DFL4LIFE

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jun 25, 2009
As usual, the fascist right-wing majority on the court errs on the side of the criminals. The perpetrator was attempting to smuggle dangerous drugs into a childrens learning environment and the school acted appropriately, for Zero Tolerance. Shame on the fascist court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Feb 25 Musikologist 23
Fema Do the survey to get your input Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 1
New Jersey Adoptee's can get their original bir... Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 2
Are you living in Willcox az. ? (Jun '16) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 2
Az Birth Parents who relinquished a child (Jun '12) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 8
Churches in willcox Dec '16 Tngirl 1
News Stronger rein urged over sex offenders (Jul '06) Dec '16 Ellison ISIS Muslim 4

Safford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safford Mortgages