Reflexologist gets results with coma ...

Reflexologist gets results with coma patient Lexi Antorino

There are 10 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Reflexologist gets results with coma patient Lexi Antorino. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Largo, Florida Ken Bryant has magic hands. That's what his patients say. People who are quadriplegics, those in comas, and patients who were told they'd never wake up or walk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Lori

Tampa, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2008
Ken sounds like an amazing person with healing powers.

Lexi is such a precious little girl. It sounds like she is on the road to recovery.
Elaine Cleawater Fl

Tampa, FL

#2 Feb 15, 2008
Ken has been blessed by God with a special gift.
He has not been charging any of these patient who have had miraculous results. He wants to get the word out that he is there for anyone who needs his help. How can we set up a foundation for him so he can continue his work for free.
Any comments?

Lexi will recover fully, because he will see to it, no matter how long it takes as he did for other patients.
Animal Rights in Tampa

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2008
What a fantastic story. I hope this little girl can be fully healed and the family can move forward with this only being a memory.
Nelson

Valrico, FL

#4 Feb 15, 2008
I met Ken when I visit precious little Lexi and her family and I truly believe that he has a healing touch. I have been witnessing it first hand when my wife and I go to see her in the hospital. He is truly a Blessing to them. God Bless you Ken. A site has been established for Lex( prayforlexi.com ) and I will see to it that Ken is noticed for his efforts.
Erin

Orlando, FL

#5 Feb 16, 2008
Ken has been a co-worker and friend over the last year. I've never seen anyone go about their lives with the passion that Ken does. He has been an inspiration to his patients, students, and co-workers alike.
The work comes fromn the heart. I feel blessed that his inspiration and assistance has been in my life.
As for a foundation, it ia in the works. The Bryant Foundation of Neuro Synthetic Conduction is being formed. Any inquiries should be directly to Ken at the phone number in the artcle.
Nicolle

Brandon, FL

#6 Feb 17, 2008
This is truly amazing....My prayers are with the family every morning and night!
Ken Bryant

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#7 Feb 20, 2008
If you have any questions regarding my services, you may now contact me at [email protected]
Andre

Lithia, FL

#8 Apr 27, 2008
Sorry, but I don't see giving someone a false sense of hope based on quackery as a "gift."

Reflexology is about as healing as snake oil; the massage can help, but this pseudo-medicine doesn't actually do anything in terms of healing.

I want this child to get better. Hopefully the doctors will not be interrupted by this foolishness.
David Guitard

Waterville, ME

#9 Feb 21, 2009
Hi Ken.
I was your neighbor and never believed in your skill. I do now...Kind of.. Any one reading this...I'm the most severe critic of this and told him that I didn't believe in reflexology. Over time I've seen that you've done wonders. I'm still skeptical but who cares. If it works..it works.
G Johnson

London, UK

#10 Aug 14, 2013
just found a great blog on this subject Reflexology & Coma http://reflexologycollege.com/reflexology-com...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE of Comfort Cover Systems (Mar '12) Thu Justin 13
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Sep 16 MYSTIC7 54
Review: simplybichons and maltese (Dec '13) Sep 16 BlackJack 6
United Travel Schools (Jan '06) Sep 15 indict Mike Pence 100
News 3 Tampa Starbucks Among Those To Be Closed (Jul '08) Sep 15 Yeah MEG RYAN 49
Church (sic) of scientology is running ads "Sto... Sep 15 indict mike milken 3
Church (sic) of scientology is RACIST! Sep 15 lavon affair 4

Safety Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages