Cop shooting suspects charged in CVS robbery

There are 20 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 1, 2008, titled Cop shooting suspects charged in CVS robbery. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Three people accused in the shooting of a St. Petersburg Police officer are now charged with armed robbery in another case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Common Sense

Orlando, FL

#1 May 2, 2008
Can we now add another 10 years for their charges? That would be a total of 30 so far.
cjp

Apollo Beach, FL

#2 May 3, 2008
can we put haines rd to rest finally
sikes

Palmetto, FL

#3 May 3, 2008
for shooting a police officer to me they should be burned alive automatically and their family should watch it! f'in makes me sick!
kevin knight

Clearwater, FL

#5 May 16, 2008
you guys need to chill you dont know these kids like i do thats my lil brother and alot of the news thats spreaded around is b.s so anyone wit something to say come find me

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6 May 16, 2008
kevin knight wrote:
you guys need to chill you dont know these kids like i do thats my lil brother and alot of the news thats spreaded around is b.s so anyone wit something to say come find me
Yes, I'm sure he's a real sweet kid, straight "A" student and former Eagle Scout.

Which street corner might we "find you" on?

Listen, your lil' brother is a big thug, and he belongs in the big house. Hopefully that's where he's headed.

“"Lee's Diamond in the Rough"”

Since: Apr 07

Long Island, New York

#7 May 16, 2008
If they are willing to shoot a police officer then they would probably shoot at anyone ... they need to keep these jerks in jail for life with no possibility of parole
Haines road member

Tampa, FL

#9 May 18, 2008
We still out here goonin!! My BOYZ! gettin there charges lowered and dropped!! They'll be out soon then yall think!!
scabs

United States

#10 May 18, 2008
Haines road member wrote:
We still out here goonin!! My BOYZ! gettin there charges lowered and dropped!! They'll be out soon then yall think!!
yeah pre k been looking for them
sikes

Palmetto, FL

#11 May 18, 2008
they might get out soon but they wont very long!
Daniel

Terra Ceia, FL

#12 May 18, 2008
can you say prison b*tch lol

Since: May 08

West Florida

#13 May 18, 2008
kevin knight wrote:
Which one fruit loop? None of their last names are the same as yours. And besides your not worth looking for. Five-0 will pick you up one day anyways for something and take care of our light work. Then you can hang out wit yo lil brother at the pokey.
The Trashman

Tampa, FL

#14 May 20, 2008
kevin knight wrote:
"Need to chill" you're pathetic your bro is trash, he's at the dump where he belongs
The Trashman

Tampa, FL

#15 May 20, 2008
Why would you even claim that you're part of "Haines rd" or "the cru" you should all just refer to yourselves as TRASH that's what your moms and dads have raised or should i say moms cause dads not in the pic i'm sure. tell her to keep up the good work and that she'll see her boy soon cause the charges are lowered!
HAINES ROAD GOOON

Ewa Beach, HI

#18 Jul 6, 2008
we out here grindin HAINES ROAD FO LIFE!!
FREE MY BOYZ
Nehi dude

New Port Richey, FL

#19 Oct 31, 2008
kevin knight wrote:
ya yall need to stop judgin and bro im sorry your bro is locked up
haines road to the dome piece
To the Goons

Burlington, NJ

#22 Jan 29, 2009
Yo Goon Squad. I hope you keeping grinding and dispose of each other so the police don't have to. If you do live to see old age, I am pretty sure you will be collecting your welfare check and trying to clean the windows on my car for a quarter. Step up to the plate and stop the b.s. Stop hiding behind your set...It's not your block, you don't even pay the property taxes. You live in a jacked up house that the goverment pays some slum lord to let you live in. You goons will always be worthless and looked down upon. Get your crap together and get a job or education. I don't like you or the fact that you don't speak well. I think it's ridiculous the way you blame society instead of looking in the mirror. So you chill.
johny

Lodi, NJ

#23 Mar 9, 2009
crazy world
Adam

New Port Richey, FL

#24 Sep 23, 2009
I followed the trial of Matzov pretty closely, I've hated these morons since march of 08. Haines road is the worst area in the county, and I'm not surprised it spawns people like this. It's full of Sex offender trailer parks, thug wannabes and white trash. Yeah you keep gooning. Too bad none of you are smart enough to make the scout wear gloves. Fin retards.
come to brooklyn

Trenton, NJ

#25 Oct 24, 2009
Lmao bunch of f in fake drug dealers yhis state full of muppets robbing cvs ya dog your cool haha come nyc play that shit
Don

Westfield, MA

#26 Oct 30, 2009
Hey Kevin, where were you when your little bro was growing up??? What were you teaching him???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dunedin High School students pepper sprayed (Oct '07) Sun VeggieBurger 51
the ghost of cwb Apr 30 irb42 1
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Apr 30 hornback12 1,220
42 Years Ago Apr 29 Tony 1
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Apr 28 Here since opening 106
Casual Dating in Your Area Apr 27 John Lewis 3
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Apr 26 boris 45
More from around the web

Safety Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]