Woman Killed While Working With Police

Woman Killed While Working With Police

There are 4 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from May 11, 2008, titled Woman Killed While Working With Police. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

“We had to go to her apartment and turn off the utilities and go through her things. This was a kid who was going to go far in life”

Irv Hoffman and Margie Weiss spent Mother's Day planning their only child's funeral. via Tampa Bay Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

William Thon

Tallahassee, FL

#1 May 13, 2008
Without knowing all the facts I will say that it was so inappropriate for the Tallahassee police to use a 23 year old in this manner. I hope my own little 23 year old is never put in a position to have to make such an uninformed decision. I am so sorry for the Hoffman family.

“THE DEVIL DOGS ARE GOING TO DC”

Since: May 08

Portland, Oregon

#2 Jun 5, 2008
This girl was facing several felony charges for marijuana according to the article. So they sent her to buy xtasy and a gun? Why didn't they have her buy more pot? The dealers were bound to be suspicious of her. Whatever moron was running that show should be held responsible.
Tom From Barefootbay

Palm Bay, FL

#3 Jul 22, 2008
Commandokid wrote:
This girl was facing several felony charges for marijuana according to the article. So they sent her to buy xtasy and a gun? Why didn't they have her buy more pot? The dealers were bound to be suspicious of her. Whatever moron was running that show should be held responsible.
I Hope and pray that those who are responable for letting this young lady become a target for the people who were the real violators of the law. SHOULD BE FIRED AND DECERTAFIED.and punished or send them into a hot LZ with NO body sheild and no weapons or backup.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 22, 2008
Felony convictions lol for pot? I dont think so. They would be plea bargained down , but in the eyes of a child made to appear as if 'ruined for life'! "You will never get a ...yada yada". And , when buying xtasy and gun, you best believe they had do an autopsy to see if Rape occured.

"She broke protocal and went with them." They know that for a fact? Sure she didnt have a gun put to her ? Or, what kind of 2 guys with guns and xtasy arent looking to score more then sell?

Tragic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward leading to there arrest! Tue Lori 1
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mward372 4
Onyums (Nov '14) Jun 24 anonymous 34
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train Jun 22 Go Blue Forever 17
Dishonest Divine Motors (Jul '15) Jun 20 mcmambo 8
News A Safeway grocery store is opening in Largo thi... Jun 17 greatneck 1
News It's not just Wal-Mart Jun 16 greatneck 1

Safety Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance