reliable movers clearwater on eldridge st

Posted in the Safety Harbor Forum

Jason

Tampa, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2009
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They have had more issues and problems than you can imagine. The owner Steve has no knowledge of moving and lies and scams to everyone. The movers are all druns and drug users. Numerous Items stolen from my posession.
STAn walsingham

Tampa, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2009
I agree. Movers stole valubles from my home and one of them was on dope

Since: Feb 09

Largo, FL

#3 Feb 28, 2009
Jason wrote:
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They have had more issues and problems than you can imagine. The owner Steve has no knowledge of moving and lies and scams to everyone. The movers are all druns and drug users. Numerous Items stolen from my posession.
Wish I had seen your post before I used them again. They need to toughen the laws up on
movers. They aren't tough enough!!
Doc

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Atrocious.
I was not notified that the movers would be approximately 2 hrs late. I only found this information out after calling at the scheduled start time. Instead of attempting to correct the situation, all I was offered aside from alternative date, which was not possible, was the services of one mover. After 3 hours and two trips in a less than adequate truck, the mover they provided and I were able to move most of my furniture but very few boxes.
The mover that I worked with was enthusiastic and committed to the job, so I credit him for being the only shining point of this company.
Received a follow-up phone call 5 days later. The "project manager" was not apologetic or courteous. He insisted I was given a great price for the one mover and interrupted me incessantly throughout the conversation.
Avoid using this company.
Gina

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2012
It is is the WORST moving company I ever dealt with! Their staff doesn't care about the customers belonging and they are ridiculously slow at there job.
Tomboy

Clearwater, FL

#7 Aug 8, 2014
The owner needs a man bra as he has giant boobies for a dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dunedin High School students pepper sprayed (Oct '07) Sun VeggieBurger 51
the ghost of cwb Apr 30 irb42 1
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Apr 30 hornback12 1,220
42 Years Ago Apr 29 Tony 1
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Apr 28 Here since opening 106
Casual Dating in Your Area Apr 27 John Lewis 3
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Apr 26 boris 45
More from around the web

Safety Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]