First Prev
of 2
Next Last
woman pleaser

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2007
i am a 37 year old male looking 4 a girl friend in the newport richey holiday area , feel free 2 email me demolitioner70@yahoo.com
woman pleaser

Dunedin, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2007
not desperate just shy and dont go out that much 2 meet that special one
woman pleaser

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2007
hay babe u out there , cant wait 2 meet u
woman pleaser

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2007
i so lonely
woman pleaser

Clearwater, FL

#5 Mar 3, 2007
any body out there?????????
woman pleaser

Clearwater, FL

#6 Mar 3, 2007
where oh where are you 2 nite why do u leave me here all alone
woman pleaser

Clearwater, FL

#7 Mar 4, 2007
i guess theres no single ladies left
woman pleaser

Clearwater, FL

#8 Mar 6, 2007
where are you
woman pleaser

Clearwater, FL

#9 Mar 10, 2007
i guess there no more single ladies
Hey

UK

#11 Mar 15, 2007
looking 4 a12 year old lol
rajkumar

Coimbatore, India

#13 Mar 24, 2007
i am looking girls just frind ship, at singapore.
bini

Ethiopia

#14 Mar 25, 2007
i am looking girl or boy friend ship in france cuz i will go there with in 2 months time our city is sister for france i mean i live in harar city's .
eidu

Ethiopia

#15 Mar 25, 2007
i am lookin girl friend in paris
anthony

Long Eaton, UK

#16 Jun 22, 2007
woman pleaser wrote:
hay babe u out there , cant wait 2 meet u
hi babe want sex
Greetings

Cotonou, Benin

#17 Jul 3, 2007
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Marriam Jooner, from west republic of Benin (Under western part of Africa). There is an online deposit made by my late father, in First Truth Security Company here in Benin republic ,which was deposited 2005 and since 2005 I have not been able to come up with the release fee $110 as requested by the Security Company .
After going through some old files in the records made by my late father on my behalf as the next of kin , I discovered that since I cannot provide the fees to the company for the immediate release of my inheritance to your address ,it is better I contact a foreigner who will assisting me contact the Security Company. No other person knows about this money or anything concerning it, and I need you to represent me as the beneficiary proved to me as well that this Company does not know anything about this money in the box and the money involved is (US$ 1.7 Million). You are the only person that I have contacted in this Business; so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately. Send also your telephone and fax.
I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve the shipment of the box to your address through courier company to any foreigner who has correct information of my late parents, which I will give to you as soon as you indicate your sincerity to co-operate with me, and capability to handle with me.
For our mutual benefit because this opportunity may never come again in my life. I need a truthful and God fearing person in this Business because I don't want to make a mistake so I need your strong assurance and trust.
I will compensate you adequately depending on the terms we shall agree on subsequently. You can get back to me on this email address: sweet_marriam2003@yahoo.fr
I look forward to your earliest reply.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Marriam Jooner
hasan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#18 Jul 5, 2007
hi i am hasan
this my id- frq_hasan@yahoo.com
for friend ship
jack

Iraq

#19 Jul 11, 2007
i love you
dee-dee

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2007
Iam a 50 yr woman, looking for that special someone and currently went back to school and will recieve my degree in 2008, needing a place to stay for a few months so i can graduate, please i need help ,maybe we can find a little more than friendship
cool_nich

Singapore, Singapore

#21 Jul 25, 2007
i am looking for gf
smart feminim nearby singapore
email me cool_nich@yahoo.com
thx
analise

Budapest, Hungary

#22 Aug 11, 2007
woman pleaser wrote:
any body out there?????????
hey babe ive been looking for a boyfriend to have sex with r u the one? leave a message on analise.maddiox@gmai.com xoxo babyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dunedin High School students pepper sprayed (Oct '07) Sun VeggieBurger 51
the ghost of cwb Apr 30 irb42 1
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Apr 30 hornback12 1,220
42 Years Ago Apr 29 Tony 1
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Apr 28 Here since opening 106
Casual Dating in Your Area Apr 27 John Lewis 3
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Apr 26 boris 45
More from around the web

Safety Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]