Gingrich wins primary despite MSM

Gingrich wins primary despite MSM

Posted in the Safety Harbor Forum

President Gingrich

Queensbury, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2012
For years we've been told that Romney was the man to beat because he can get moderates and independents. Seems we've heard that song before during the 2008 primary when the media essentially picked the Republican candidate McCain based on the same wrong assumption. Last night, Gingrich proved the media wrong. He swept the board. He not only got the majority of evangelicals, he also got the majority of conservatives, plus the majority of independents and married women (despite the media's best effort to destroy his chance with that sector of the electorate).

Compared to Obama, Gingrich has a record of achievement that can't be beat. Whereas millions lost jobs under Obama, Gingrich created 16 million under Reagan and 11 million under Clinton, and broke the generational cycle of welfare dependency by passing welfare reform legislation, despite Clinton's best efforts to stop it. It was Gingrich's policies that were responsible for the balanced budget and tax surplus during the Clinton presidency despite Clinton taking credit for the booming economy.

The liberals are still beating the tom-tom that Gingrich can't win in the general election. As I'm watching tv right now I'm listening to a liberal tell me that a lot of Republicans are terrified of Gingrich becoming the nominee. What I see, and I'm sure a lot of other Americans do also, is that itís the media who is actually terrified of Gingrich becoming the nominee and will do everything in their power to stop him, including going so far as to tell us what we think. I don't think the American people are going to let themselves be swayed or tricked by the media pundits this time, as they were in 2008 with the nomination of the media's pick, McCain, who they knew was the weakest candidate and easiest to beat. The medias' presumptive nominee, Mitt Romney, proved he was the easiest to beat with his poor debate performances. He also showed how slow on his feet he was on the question of his taxes. We don't need another nice guy like McCain as our nominee. Had Romney shot back that he'll show his taxes when Obama shows his college transcripts he might have won the primary last night instead of Gingrich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CCHR Florida Invites the Public to Learn the Hi... 17 hr Gold Mask 2
Onyums (Nov '14) Jun 19 anonymous 105
Get To Work Jun 16 For Me 1
Kellin St cloud AKA Robert Anderson Jr Got Beat Jun 11 Ruth E Less 2
News A fixture for 60 years, the Safety Harbor Post ... May '17 AmyBryant 2
News ECHO Realty is spending $600,000 to rebrand Par... (Nov '16) Nov '16 fred 1
Lawyer David Levy (Mar '10) Jul '16 McCulloughLawyer 2

Safety Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages