August 23 Florida Primary Election: W...

August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 23, 2010

1,826 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

VET

Florala, AL

#2947 Aug 7, 2014
So you agree with the way the democrat republican has destroyed America or are you just to dumb to see it.
Obama supporter

Orlando, FL

#2948 Aug 8, 2014
I will be voting early and often
VET

Florala, AL

#2949 Aug 8, 2014
The only way to restore America to the land of the free and of the brave is to do away with the democrat republican government. As for as O Bama he has reduced the American dollar to -$.09.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#2950 Aug 8, 2014
Obama supporter wrote:
I will be voting early and often
Me also!
VET

Florala, AL

#2951 Aug 8, 2014
Say no to the democrat republican government stop supporting them. O Bama the first America Muslim president.
guessing and a fool

Spring Hill, FL

#2952 Aug 8, 2014
my name is but the name of most of us
jose can U C

Lake Butler, FL

#2953 Aug 9, 2014
Mel Sembler wants you to shut the F UP

He says you are bringing too much heat on his pedophile operations!

He says if not for you no one would have connected him to the Pasco County Jewish Boys home where Obama recently sent him 17 boys from south America.

Now everyone in the world except his governor Rick Scott and maybe his sons old boyfriend Charlie Crist knows he's still housing and abusing young boys.
hhooppee

Spring Hill, FL

#2954 Aug 9, 2014
jose can U C wrote:
Mel Sembler wants you to shut the F UP
He says you are bringing too much heat on his pedophile operations!
He says if not for you no one would have connected him to the Pasco County Jewish Boys home where Obama recently sent him 17 boys from south America.
Now everyone in the world except his governor Rick Scott and maybe his sons old boyfriend Charlie Crist knows he's still housing and abusing young boys.
dadadada

etc
Anonymous

Tampa, FL

#2955 Aug 9, 2014
Hey sup everyone. Found a cool site for Tampa residents. You can find stuff for sale, homes for sale, cars for sale, books for sale, and much more! www.moblify.net
Run262

Oceanside, NY

#2956 Aug 10, 2014
VET wrote:
The only way to restore America to the land of the free and of the brave is to do away with the democrat republican government. As for as O Bama he has reduced the American dollar to -$.09.
We would be better off with doing away with jerkoffs like yourself.
Running with Run

Spring Hill, FL

#2957 Aug 10, 2014
Agree with Run

others

EH!
VET

Florala, AL

#2958 Aug 10, 2014
The democrat republican is doing it best to destroy America but true Americans refuse to give up their freedom.
BBoy

Spring Hill, FL

#2959 Aug 10, 2014
VET wrote:
The democrat republican is doing it best to destroy America but true Americans refuse to give up their freedom.
What you mean.....no comprendo
Run262

Oceanside, NY

#2960 Aug 11, 2014
VET wrote:
Words of anasshole.
VET

Florala, AL

#2961 Aug 11, 2014
Are you happy for all the people the democrat republican government murdered in other countries; are you happy about all the American troops the democrat republican government killed and injured; are you happy for all the veterans the democrat republican government abuse and screw every day; or are you a true American up set with the democrat republican governments bull. say no to the democrat republican and take America back.
Larry

Lady Lake, FL

#2962 Aug 12, 2014
I vote for Pro-Choice.
Choice of sexual preference
Choice of religious preference
Choice to smoke recreational Marihuana

I pay no attention to the party, just at the freedoms that the candidate intends to allow or take away.

If you beleive in the Constitution and personal freedom, vote Democrat.

The Tea Party and some Republicans are hell bent on making HITLERS dream come true.
Gracie

Lady Lake, FL

#2963 Aug 12, 2014
Larry wrote:
I vote for Pro-Choice.
Choice of sexual preference
Choice of religious preference
Choice to smoke recreational Marihuana
I pay no attention to the party, just at the freedoms that the candidate intends to allow or take away.
If you beleive in the Constitution and personal freedom, vote Democrat.
The Tea Party and some Republicans are hell bent on making HITLERS dream come true.
We white Christians are becoming the minority.
Larry

Lady Lake, FL

#2964 Aug 12, 2014
Then you will appreciate life in America with politicians that are fair to ALL.
Rebel flag is a rag

North Port, FL

#2966 Aug 12, 2014
VET wrote:
Are you happy for all the people the democrat republican government murdered in other countries; are you happy about all the American troops the democrat republican government killed and injured; are you happy for all the veterans the democrat republican government abuse and screw every day; or are you a true American up set with the democrat republican governments bull. say no to the democrat republican and take America back.
Will you please just vote for your favorite neo-confederate apologist secessionist and move on.
I am sure you would be much more happy ranting about "The War of Northern Agression" on another forum.
Are you happy about all the American troops on both sides the Confederate government killed and injured in it's illegal war of secession and fighting for slavery?
you are idiots

Lake Butler, FL

#2967 Aug 12, 2014
sure the south wanted to secede from the union. But the Civil War was never about slavery. The Civil War began on April 12, 1861 - Lincoln never made mention of slavery until the announced the Emancipation Proclamation in January 1863.

And READ IT. He announced he was freeing the slaves in the rebellious states only! the state of New York was 20% indentured servants (SLAVES) and he didn't free them or any other slaves in the YANKEE STATES.

Like every war fought since the Revolutionary war, the Civil War was fought because the ROTHSCHILDS WORLD BANKSTERS was afraid the cotton growers was going too make too much money and become first independent and then a threat to the world money supply.

They could not get Lincoln to cow down to them and they could not get the south to cow down to them. In the end Lincoln was forced to use their divide and conquer techniques by freeing the slaves and begging them to throw down their farming tools or in some case rifles and fee to the north. In the winter of 1863 many fled north to be housed in barbed wire pastures and frozen and starved to death. The north clothed, fed and armed a few and turned them back south on their former slave masters. Many threw down those guns and went back home to the only family they had ever known.

But, just like every other issue America has ever faced, the world banksters who own the world media had their own writers write the history of the Civil War. If you take your head out of the sand you will come to realize "they" have taught no history of any kind in the US in to speak of in the last four decades!

That is why you are idiots. They made you to lazy to get off your arses and do your own homework. You just take what they feed your sorry arses for the gospel. No wonder the world is in the shape it's in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manufactured Home Life (Jul '13) Mon Doc 2
Hey Douche Bag Chad Yerbury! Mon Floridaguywithagun 12
councilman who shut down barbecue Mon Horatio Alger 1
Part Dos Mon Tony 1
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Jul 22 Booyah 121
i need a good locksmith Jul 21 Regina Peterson 5
News Authorities target kratom as herbal supplement ... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages