Narconon Drug Rehabs Prepare for Reco...

Narconon Drug Rehabs Prepare for Recovery Month

There are 8 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Narconon Drug Rehabs Prepare for Recovery Month. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

SAFETY HARBOR, FL, August 28, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- At a time where a lot of national media attention is focused on the turmoil of health care reform, there is a bright spot illuminating the drug and alcohol rehab field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Carlene

Tampa, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Its so vital to have more effective rehabs out there. There are so many 28 programs that just scratch the surface of addiction and never help the individual get to what it was that had them start using and get them clean for good! Good to hear Narconon is different!
Aaron

Hudson, FL

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Narconon isn't just about treating the symptoms of addiction and keeping people in recovery. Narconon helps to rehabilitate people by addressing all areas of life and renewing goals as well as strengthening faith, family and friendships. That's what it did for me.
DannaSue Pruett

Canadian, OK

#3 Aug 28, 2009
This is a wonderful article.

More people need to realize that there are other options out there.

My sister failed 8 state programs before she finaly went to Narconon Arrowhead and her life has completely turned around.

It is simply amazing.
Sigal Adini

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 28, 2009
My husband has been drug free for 34 years thanks to Narconon!
Dominick Assante

Lawton, MI

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Narconon is the best program. It really does work. I know hundreds of people that are no longer suffering from addiction thanks to Narconon.
Susan

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2009
My brother attended the Narconon program 4 years ago. He was 42 yrs old & had been using drugs for over 20 years. He finally lost everything. In short, after successfully completing the program he still had to serve a prision sentence but was able to finally get his GED & went on to Vocational Training afterwards. He now has full custody of his daughter, has paid back all of his debts and has a successful new career. He took full responsibility for his decisions & his life. He is happy and drug free!

“Life is an adventure,”

Since: Aug 09

California

#7 Sep 4, 2009
Good job Narconon for rehabilitating so many people (many of which I have seen or heard about at some point) Keep up the good work and good luck with recovery month and beyond.
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jan 5, 2010
Narconon is a front for the cult of Scientology. The "drug rehab" in Narconon is taken directly from Scientology "scripture". You can see the Scientologist shills talking up this article. What a joke. You are so obvious with your face posts, cultists!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prospect Towers Aug 24 resident 1
Onyums (Nov '14) Aug 23 anonymous 48
News Woody Brown, Jamie Robinson re-elected in Largo Aug 18 greatneck 1
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 12 Trump blows 6
Beaver is a Party God Aug 9 buggzy 2
Looking for personal loan of $5000? (Jul '13) Aug 3 Hillary clinton 25

Safety Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages