Narconon Drug Rehabs Prepare for Recovery Month

Full story: Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release

SAFETY HARBOR, FL, August 28, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- At a time where a lot of national media attention is focused on the turmoil of health care reform, there is a bright spot illuminating the drug and alcohol rehab field.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Carlene

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Its so vital to have more effective rehabs out there. There are so many 28 programs that just scratch the surface of addiction and never help the individual get to what it was that had them start using and get them clean for good! Good to hear Narconon is different!
Aaron

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Narconon isn't just about treating the symptoms of addiction and keeping people in recovery. Narconon helps to rehabilitate people by addressing all areas of life and renewing goals as well as strengthening faith, family and friendships. That's what it did for me.
DannaSue Pruett

Canadian, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

This is a wonderful article.

More people need to realize that there are other options out there.

My sister failed 8 state programs before she finaly went to Narconon Arrowhead and her life has completely turned around.

It is simply amazing.
Sigal Adini

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

My husband has been drug free for 34 years thanks to Narconon!
Dominick Assante

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Narconon is the best program. It really does work. I know hundreds of people that are no longer suffering from addiction thanks to Narconon.
Susan

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

My brother attended the Narconon program 4 years ago. He was 42 yrs old & had been using drugs for over 20 years. He finally lost everything. In short, after successfully completing the program he still had to serve a prision sentence but was able to finally get his GED & went on to Vocational Training afterwards. He now has full custody of his daughter, has paid back all of his debts and has a successful new career. He took full responsibility for his decisions & his life. He is happy and drug free!

“Life is an adventure,”

Since: Aug 09

California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Good job Narconon for rehabilitating so many people (many of which I have seen or heard about at some point) Keep up the good work and good luck with recovery month and beyond.
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Narconon is a front for the cult of Scientology. The "drug rehab" in Narconon is taken directly from Scientology "scripture". You can see the Scientologist shills talking up this article. What a joke. You are so obvious with your face posts, cultists!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Safety Harbor Discussions

Search the Safety Harbor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr nina roth 2,383
KKK in the Florida police. 4 hr nina roth 1
VOTE BLUE in November. We need your votes. 6 hr nina roth 5
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 8 hr nina roth 2,063
United Travel Schools (Jan '06) 15 hr lkts729 88
Good Humor Breyers/Unilever (May '09) Mon Lupy 27
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Jul 19 Apartment hunter 94
•••
•••
•••
Safety Harbor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Safety Harbor Jobs

•••