Pinellas County Teen Thorin Montgomer...

Pinellas County Teen Thorin Montgomery Plays Russian Roulette, Dies

There are 24 comments on the Broward-Palm Beach story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Pinellas County Teen Thorin Montgomery Plays Russian Roulette, Dies. In it, Broward-Palm Beach reports that:

A 17-year-old boy from Largo died yesterday after shooting himself in the head during a game of Russian roulette.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broward-Palm Beach.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed at Pissed

Palmetto, FL

#26 Aug 10, 2012
I see that the factual post by WondersOfSociety has mysteriously 'disappeared. I was lucky enough to have checked out this facts previously and they were correct.

My only comment to 'Pissed' is that maybe Dad needs to get HIS ass kicked. Since he likes to go around beating up others and teaches his children these things, even brings them along. Maybe it would teach him a lesson or two and then maybe he wouldn't have been raising his family the way he was and allowing so many illegal goings on in his home.
Pissed wrote:
Wonders knows a few too many details - obviously they kicked his stupid ass at some point. You should be ashamed of yourself for talking shit about a child. Is it brilliant to play with guns? No. Do his actions somehow mean the Montgomerys didn't love their child? Of course it doesn't. Does having a father with a temper mean there is something wrong with the boy and that the loss of his life is a fair "payment" for his father's perceived wrongs? Again, no.
Wonders should shut the hell up before someone beats his ass. Again.
Really Seriously

Saint Petersburg, FL

#27 Aug 10, 2012
An ass kicking isn't necessary to uncover these facts, anyone can find out this information, all it takes is a quick review of Facebook or Public Records. I think there is definitely shame to had in this situation but I don't think it belongs with Wonders.
It is shameful not to cherish your child, not to teach them right from wrong, not to keep them as safe possible. The number one way to do that is by setting a good example...therein lies the shame blame. Having a bad temper, breaking the law, beating peoples asses, doing drugs & drinking with your children not good examples. Allowing your children to hang out with felons, drink, do drugs and play with handguns in your home,(all things that were posted on Thorin/Tmont tac's FB page), also not a good example.
Did this kid die as payment for his father's wrongs? Not likely, but it could possibly have had something to do with the examples he was given. Behaving badly and getting away with it is still behaving badly at some point it catches up with you.
The whole situation makes very little sense but seems like it was preventable.
Pissed wrote:
Wonders knows a few too many details - obviously they kicked his stupid ass at some point. You should be ashamed of yourself for talking shit about a child. Is it brilliant to play with guns? No. Do his actions somehow mean the Montgomerys didn't love their child? Of course it doesn't. Does having a father with a temper mean there is something wrong with the boy and that the loss of his life is a fair "payment" for his father's perceived wrongs? Again, no.
Wonders should shut the hell up before someone beats his ass. Again.
UPDATE ON THE PARENTING

Clearwater, FL

#28 Dec 8, 2012
Now the parents of this kid are giving tattoos of THORINS name on minors!!!! Which is against the law. You will be hearing more trust me. They own ATTOMIC TATTOOS
Really Seriously

Seminole, FL

#29 Jan 8, 2013
Of course because they seem to be untouchable. Honestly we never saw an ounce of truth in the news, it seems there was no investigation. WHERE did this kid get a gun? What about his FB page, it was loaded with photos of drugs and drinking and claims that he was all about Drugs, sex & money...but it seems LE ignored all of that info. The friends and family were talking about smoking and drinking to clelebrate his life all over FB but nothing. The tats don't surprise me...they didnt give two shits about their own son, why would they use good judgment with regard to other peoples kids? I doubt we will hear more...these people seem to be above the law. I would like to hear more, I'd like to see someone charged in all of this but we won't. It's a joke!
UPDATE ON THE PARENTING wrote:
Now the parents of this kid are giving tattoos of THORINS name on minors!!!! Which is against the law. You will be hearing more trust me. They own ATTOMIC TATTOOS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities target kratom as herbal supplement ... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Preacher for profit: Followers say they were de... (May '08) Aug '14 Observer of this ... 92
News Clearwater OKs parking garage plans (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dug 1
Review: Amazing7 Studios (Nov '13) May '14 Darius 11
A good and affordable place to live (Oct '13) Oct '13 joe 2
News North Pinellas things to do (Oct '13) Oct '13 goatirb 3
News Wild Birds shop opens for business (Sep '13) Sep '13 birdlover 1
More from around the web

Safety Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages