Clearwater Police Nazi Troops for Sci...

Clearwater Police Nazi Troops for Scientology

Posted in the Safety Harbor Forum

FedUp

Clearwater, FL

#1 Nov 17, 2013
The CORRUPT City of Clearwater gave the Scientology sect permission to close off major roads in the downtown area today. They were not just closed to traffic, the were roped off and Fort Harrison street was cut off with a warning sign not to have "electronic devices."

Meanwhile on the streets of Clearwater armed Scientology security forces were freely roaming the city.

How much in bribes does the Church of Scientology pay members of the city to bar the public from facilities that out taxes pay for?

The Church of Scientology PAYS for the overtime of the Clearwater Police Department. In other words, they become a private security force for Scientologist.

If you are thinking of visiting or moving to Clearwater, property values have dropped because the city is run by the Church of Scientology.
Leo Luchette

Dunedin, FL

#2 Feb 21, 2014
The influence the "church" of scientology has in Clearwater is beyond illegal. It is clear that they have implanted "members" of this "church" into the local government as well as the city employee structure. The practice of this organization goes far beyond local corruption and federal tax evasion (please verify how this group qualifies for US Federal tax exempt status? What are the charitable contributions?).

They are very internet intrusive and the fact that so few internet postings questioning their activities only supports this fact. The activities of this operation clearly would present dissenters, victims and legal question to the legitimacy of the tax exempt status they revere

One high ranking (OT5+... yes it does exist, at least in their minds!) "member" has engaged in an assault toward me personally after I presented the fact that his company (DVA, Inc., aka Distribution Video & Audio, aka Kuglers GoLo Outlet, aka GoLo.Co ... and what ever other names they have and/or are using) is Ben Kugler (aka fibinari in L Ron Hubbard nomenclature) has engaged in illegal activities. Employment law violations are not criminal in most cases... food for thought

Clearwater citizens... know who you are voting for please!

Steve

Clearwater, FL

#3 Apr 20, 2014
Leo Luchette wrote:
The influence the "church" of scientology has in Clearwater is beyond illegal. It is clear that they have implanted "members" of this "church" into the local government as well as the city employee structure. The practice of this organization goes far beyond local corruption and federal tax evasion (please verify how this group qualifies for US Federal tax exempt status? What are the charitable contributions?).
They are very internet intrusive and the fact that so few internet postings questioning their activities only supports this fact. The activities of this operation clearly would present dissenters, victims and legal question to the legitimacy of the tax exempt status they revere
One high ranking (OT5+... yes it does exist, at least in their minds!) "member" has engaged in an assault toward me personally after I presented the fact that his company (DVA, Inc., aka Distribution Video & Audio, aka Kuglers GoLo Outlet, aka GoLo.Co ... and what ever other names they have and/or are using) is Ben Kugler (aka fibinari in L Ron Hubbard nomenclature) has engaged in illegal activities. Employment law violations are not criminal in most cases... food for thought
Clearwater citizens... know who you are voting for please!
Leo you have no room to talk with all your law violations. Shut up and tend to your chickens.
ScientologySUCKS

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 7, 2015
LEO, please be careful; it's bad enough that you used your real name. Look at what those bastards did to SHAWN & OTHER DECEASED VICTIMS:(there at 1 time was a web site WHY ARE THEY DEAD.NET ; but '$CAMTOLOGY' took it down) theframeproblem.wordpress.com/2008/03/26/why-...
Grandus

Prairieville, LA

#6 Mar 16, 2015
Steve wrote:
<quoted text> Leo you have no room to talk with all your law violations. Shut up and tend to your chickens.
Wow what a pleasant Scientocultist.
Grandus

Prairieville, LA

#7 Mar 16, 2015
I feel that perhaps anyone doing business with Clearwater's government or anyone wanting to start a business there or even live there should choose another location or city.
Cheap

Abingdon, VA

#8 Mar 19, 2015
The biggest business in Pinellas and Clearwater is that giant court house and prison and jails . Sheriffs prey on tourists and taxpayers in that area . no wonder people leave . 6 floor court house for some chump change charge made up by corrupt sheriffs dept
Dad

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Apr 22, 2015
My wife wanted to take a trip to that area with the kids. Glad I did some research first.

That Cult sure has some power, they run the police department. A city run by a cult.
Hmm just like the Middle East.
Good luck

Abingdon, VA

#10 Apr 22, 2015
Dad wrote:
My wife wanted to take a trip to that area with the kids. Glad I did some research first.
That Cult sure has some power, they run the police department. A city run by a cult.
Hmm just like the Middle East.
Smart choice , so sad to see such a nice place turn upside down . Too many rules and regulations and laws for kids to have fun on the beach . Back in the day its was a great place in a simple time with common sense . Go to Hilton Head S.C now that's aplace for kids and family !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Onyums (Nov '14) Tue anonymous 48
News Woody Brown, Jamie Robinson re-elected in Largo Aug 18 greatneck 1
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 12 Trump blows 6
Beaver is a Party God Aug 9 buggzy 2
Looking for personal loan of $5000? (Jul '13) Aug 3 Hillary clinton 25
Review: Hollywood Smile Center (Mar '14) Aug 2 Josh W 14

Safety Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages