Preacher for profit: Followers say th...

Preacher for profit: Followers say they were deceived by S. Flo...

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 10, 2008, titled Preacher for profit: Followers say they were deceived by S. Flo.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

T o a chorus of 'Amens' and 'Thank You, Jesus,' the Rev. Daniel S. Mundell tells followers God will free them of debt, even make them millionaires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Whitney Houstons Dealer

Hialeah, FL

#1 May 11, 2008
It's been a long time coming.
George

Athens, TN

#2 May 11, 2008
Can you say dumb, I have no sympathy for people that think a greedy preacher will put a word in with god to make them rich.

Hey God, gimme some money.
Timmay

Louisville, KY

#3 May 12, 2008
And this is the reason why i stopped going to church.. every church is the same just depends on how greedy the pastor is.
Whitney Houstons Dealer

Hialeah, FL

#4 May 15, 2008
Check out Luke 6:20:
"And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said,'Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.' "
Notice that this is not the verse that says, "Blessed are the poor in spirit..." That is elsewhere, but the meaning in this context is clear: The poor are blessed of God! So what does that make rich ministers?
dawn c

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 19, 2008
don't be misled...wolves in sheep clothing...start going to GOD for yourself and he'll show you what you need to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prospect Towers Aug 24 resident 1
Onyums (Nov '14) Aug 23 anonymous 48
News Woody Brown, Jamie Robinson re-elected in Largo Aug 18 greatneck 1
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 12 Trump blows 6
Beaver is a Party God Aug 9 buggzy 2
Looking for personal loan of $5000? (Jul '13) Aug 3 Hillary clinton 25

Safety Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages