Review: A Al's Affordable Mobile Auto

Review: A Al's Affordable Mobile Auto

Posted in the Safety Harbor Forum

Tami

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 May 15, 2014
COMPLETE THIEF
Took our car, we were stranded and needed someone pronto. He seems very nice. Took our $1500, did no repairs just enough to get the cars back to us, didint fix anything, Cant get receipts for parts or him to call us back. He has F's on Angies List and at the BBB. He rips off everyone. If you see a good review it's eityher him or his girlfriend writing them. DON NOT CALL THIS THIEF!!!!!!!!!!
Robin

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 May 15, 2014
This guy is a complete scam. PLEASE dont give this person your car or your money. He does have F's on Angies Liet and the BBB and all over the web you will find terrible reviews. He's a thief!!!!!!!!!

Will act very nice and professional but hes a criminal. Ask him for his address and verify it. Write down his tag just in case! Look at his receipts, there is no address. THIEF!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need a good locksmith Wed Leave 6
Manufactured Home Life (Jul '13) Jul 27 Doc 2
Hey Douche Bag Chad Yerbury! Jul 27 Floridaguywithagun 12
councilman who shut down barbecue Jul 27 Horatio Alger 1
Part Dos Jul 27 Tony 1
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Jul 22 Booyah 121
News Authorities target kratom as herbal supplement ... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages