Safety Harbor hosts Seafood Festival

Safety Harbor hosts Seafood Festival

There are 1 comment on the Tampa Bay Newspapers story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Safety Harbor hosts Seafood Festival. In it, Tampa Bay Newspapers reports that:

Enjoy two days of food, music and family fun when the Safety Harbor Seafood Festival returns to the marina on Saturday and Sunday, March 6-7. The Safety Harbor Marina is located next to the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa on Bayshore Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Lane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Newspapers.

Florida Attractions

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 1, 2010
I heard the festival won't be getting just any mermaid- it's MeduSirena:Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! Can't wait to go there and see her in PERSON! I'm such a fan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Full touch massage in Largo, Florida? 14 hr Kayla 3
News Authorities target kratom as herbal supplement ... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Preacher for profit: Followers say they were de... (May '08) Aug '14 Observer of this ... 92
News Clearwater OKs parking garage plans (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dug 1
Review: Amazing7 Studios (Nov '13) May '14 Darius 11
A good and affordable place to live (Oct '13) Oct '13 joe 2
News North Pinellas things to do (Oct '13) Oct '13 goatirb 3
More from around the web

Safety Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages