tarpon springs/ unique
pearleen

Athol, MA

#1 Jan 19, 2014
i really like tarpon springs. the greeks are very nice people and keep their property/ pride in ownership it also has the best restaurants!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2014
pearleen wrote:
i really like tarpon springs. the greeks are very nice people and keep their property/ pride in ownership it also has the best restaurants!
You obviously don't know the Greek community too well.
Axmickl

Lithia, FL

#3 Jan 29, 2014
pearleen wrote:
You have obviously not been robbed by the Tarpon Springs police department yet. They are probably the largest gang of outlaws in Pinellas county and love abusing citizens while they set you up to be robbed.

Since: Feb 14

Holiday

#4 Feb 16, 2014
I have only been in downtown Tarpon a few times with my family. We did have a few meals when we were there. The food and service was good when we were there. We usually visit that area in the off season when there aren't as many tourists.
tbh sicko mental midget

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 20, 2015
There is a really unique goldigging pillbilly drunken prostitute...shelly ann norton on spruce street... shell show you how to pour a stiff big drink , whack your stiff one off, and snort a line ..simultaneously while discussing her grandbabies; bestiality. And how her sic mind confabulates the 2 into the twisted poison she feeds kids.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 23, 2015
tbh sicko mental midget wrote:
There is a really unique goldigging pillbilly drunken prostitute...shelly ann norton on spruce street... shell show you how to pour a stiff big drink , whack your stiff one off, and snort a line ..simultaneously while discussing her grandbabies; bestiality. And how her sic mind confabulates the 2 into the twisted poison she feeds kids.
I need to make a lunch appointment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward leading to there arrest! Tue Lori 1
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mward372 4
Onyums (Nov '14) Jun 24 anonymous 34
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train Jun 22 Go Blue Forever 17
Dishonest Divine Motors (Jul '15) Jun 20 mcmambo 8
News A Safeway grocery store is opening in Largo thi... Jun 17 greatneck 1
News It's not just Wal-Mart Jun 16 greatneck 1

Safety Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance