Narconon Reaches Out to Help Haitian ...

Narconon Reaches Out to Help Haitian Children

There are 8 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Narconon Reaches Out to Help Haitian Children. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

SAFETY HARBOR, FL, August 06, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- In an area where the unemployment rate is more than 75% and over 10,000 homeless children are living in the streets, the country of Haiti is in need of aid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

“Life is an adventure,”

Since: Aug 09

#1 Aug 10, 2009
This is awesome! I am glad narconon is helping children in Haiti get food and supplies.

“Life is an adventure,”

Since: Aug 09

#2 Aug 14, 2009
Narconon is really doing a great job in the community. They are helping out people in Haiti and not asking for anything in return. Talk about a charity, these guys are really giving.

Sicklerville, NJ

#3 Aug 15, 2009
I'm a Narconon graduate from 2001 and this organization does as much to help on the rehabilitation front as the community relations. They have had thousands of people get off drugs successfully and educated millions of kids and have helped doing these types of social education projects.

Tampa, FL

#4 Aug 15, 2009
This is great to hear. I also am a graduate from 1999 and the program saved my life. to see these guys help families and children abroad feels really great!

Port Richey, FL

#5 Aug 16, 2009
I have had a chance to see many of the Narconon centers in the United States and am continually impressed with their results. Beyond their successful rehabilitation programs, they provide prevention programs for kids, volunteer in communities and distribute drug free drug education materials all over the country.

Kirkland, IL

#6 Aug 20, 2009
so you are all scientologists??

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Aug 20, 2009
My Uncle did the program 12 years ago and it was the only thing that finally worked and got him clean. I think their drug ed really hits home and teaches kids the truth so they never start using in the first place. It is saving lives every day!

Murrysville, PA

#8 Aug 20, 2009
My sister graduated the Narconon program more than 8 years ago and it really helped her but I had no idea Narconon helped kids too. I feel so bad for these children and am happy to hear that someone is doing something to help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when is the cara ryan murder trial Nov 19 Gary Beard 1
Prescriptions for pain medicine (May '14) Nov 18 justhelp 5
gossip can cause big problems (Mar '13) Nov 17 jay 5
Sutherland Crossing (Apr '14) Nov 12 Robin 6
Review: North American Maintenance Company Inc Aug '15 Betterhones 1
News Authorities target kratom as herbal supplement ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Preacher for profit: Followers say they were de... (May '08) Aug '14 Observer of this ... 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages