Narconon Reaches Out to Help Haitian Children

Full story: Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release

SAFETY HARBOR, FL, August 06, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- In an area where the unemployment rate is more than 75% and over 10,000 homeless children are living in the streets, the country of Haiti is in need of aid.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2009

“Life is an adventure,”

Since: Aug 09

California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Judged:

This is awesome! I am glad narconon is helping children in Haiti get food and supplies.

“Life is an adventure,”

Since: Aug 09

California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Narconon is really doing a great job in the community. They are helping out people in Haiti and not asking for anything in return. Talk about a charity, these guys are really giving.
Erica

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

I'm a Narconon graduate from 2001 and this organization does as much to help on the rehabilitation front as the community relations. They have had thousands of people get off drugs successfully and educated millions of kids and have helped doing these types of social education projects.
Eric

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

This is great to hear. I also am a graduate from 1999 and the program saved my life. to see these guys help families and children abroad feels really great!
Aaron

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

I have had a chance to see many of the Narconon centers in the United States and am continually impressed with their results. Beyond their successful rehabilitation programs, they provide prevention programs for kids, volunteer in communities and distribute drug free drug education materials all over the country.
anonymous

Kirkland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

so you are all scientologists??
Carlene

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

My Uncle did the program 12 years ago and it was the only thing that finally worked and got him clean. I think their drug ed really hits home and teaches kids the truth so they never start using in the first place. It is saving lives every day!
Jill

Murrysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

My sister graduated the Narconon program more than 8 years ago and it really helped her but I had no idea Narconon helped kids too. I feel so bad for these children and am happy to hear that someone is doing something to help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Safety Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Safety Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Safety Harbor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Safety Harbor